TTC after implanon removal

Hey scootsbirdie, my 1st af after implanon was 5th april too!!! My fertile days are around the same as yours, so keep me posted as to how you get on. baby dust for all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im new to the site. Im sorry to hear about your Chemical Pregnancy. I myself have never heard of it. My husband and I are trying for number two. I had the implanon removed on the first of April this year. So we just started. We too were surprised with our little man as I was on BCP at the time. I hope everyone gets on track soon. Im cramping, so I think AF is coming. Good luck to you all. :)

Hello ladies, Im new to your forum. I had my impalnon removed on July 2nd 2010 after having it in for 23months. I was on a 2month long cycle but once it was removed I came off on the 4th of July and ive been TTC. Im really anxious abt getting prego. I dnt know where to really start due to the irregularity of my cycles. I've been beding ever since the removal. Does anyone have any advice?

Hello ladies, Im new to your forum. I had my impalnon removed on July 2nd 2010 after having it in for 23months. I was on a 2month long cycle but once it was removed I came off on the 4th of July and ive been TTC. Im really anxious abt getting prego. I dnt know where to really start due to the irregularity of my cycles. I've been beding ever since the removal. Does anyone have any advice?

Hey :flower:

This is quite an old thread now but there are quite a few of us on here when have been ttc after:flower: implanon removal.
Your cycles with implanon in will mean very little to be honest, it is what your body does now that counts.
It is common (although not written in stone) to have a withdrawal bleed after removal, I had one after a week, although some people don't have one.
I then had first period (AF) 28 days later, Cycle 1
Then got PG that next cycle, so only had one AF.

I loved temping, even though I only did it for one month (the month we conceived) I enjoyed seeing that I had actually ovulated (which can take 3 months or so after removal) and then REALLY enjoyed watching my chart turn triphastic :happydance:

There have been a few of us TTC at the same time, who all had implanon removed around the same time and as far as I know we are all PG.

Hope this helps a little, I remember wanting to know EVERYTHING when we started ttc #3 and there isn't much info around :hugs:

ohh, thats great you had a distant friend with you. I currently have no one but my BF of course, who is just as obsessed as me about trying to get pg. I keep reading about the implant leaving this system in 48hrs of removal, so I was kinda banking on that. lol but hey its true. I may be a lucky one who concieves quickly. I had some signs that I may have ovulated already but im just not too sure. One thing is for sure, massive headache and fatigue, My fingers are crossed tightly!

I got pregnant 2 weeks after having implanon taken out and my daughter is now 2.5, you are very fertile coming off implanon :)

I had my Implanon removed just over four weeks ago and in that time have menstruated once. I am hoping that this cycle will be the one for my :bfp:!

Had my implant out April 27th have only had 2 cycles since. One at 28 and one at 32. However I started ovulating yesterday even though I only just finished last AF!! My body hasnt really sorted it self out yet but hoping to fall soon.

It does take time for your body to sort itself out after Implanon has been removed. The nurse who removed my implant told me to use my next AF as a guide as to when to start trying to conceive. Now that has passed, I have a pretty good idea of when my most fertile period is. Fingers crossed for you! :thumbup:

Not to be the spoil sport, but up to three months is a joke, it took me 6 months to get my period back at all and I've been ttcfor over 22 months now. The implanon messed me up so bad that I will NEVER use chemical birth control again. I've spent hours googling and hours on the phone with different doctors and thew implanon company, it can take up to 30 cycles in some women to get "back to normal"... So be prepared if you are stuck in the "minority" like me. I really really hope not though!:flower:

I got pregnant 2 weeks after having implanon taken out and my daughter is now 2.5, you are very fertile coming off implanon :)

How long did you have it in for? And was the two weeks when you got you BFP? I know im a little nosey...lol :flower: its the anxiety :winkwink:

sorry its taken me a while to answer! i had it in for about 6 months and got pregnant 2 weeks after it came out, i knew i was pregnant but it took about 2 weeks after i missed af to show on a test :)

Okay thanks! Im too excited about concieving. I hope it happens soon. Fingers are stil crossed tightly!

UGH! the :witch: showed up Yesterday! Put im kinda happy tho. It might be easier to predict when im ovulating! fingers crossed for the next cycle! :winkwink:

Even though the :witch: has came and gone. Im still feeling a bit prego. My body is saying in tired and I've gotten more than enough sleep. im gassy (tmi), minor headaches and backaches. Im also feeling twinges in my lower abdomen and I have a sore throat. Our house is very cold and i've been getting really hot during sleepy time...lol Weird! the AF was really short. like 1 day of actually bleeding then a light brownish blood for the next two days. Now im still seeing the brown blood but only when I wip. I hope im not just mentally over reacting. :dohh:

Hi everyone, i'm after some advice as im all confused after having my implanon removed!!
I had a period 2 weeks ago a week later i had my implanon removed 3 days later im bleeding again, im feeling all sluggish, im eating everything in sight!! Ive not had the best periods ever and ive been on the pill, injection and most recent implanon since i was 16 (im now 29). Not sure what to expect or if this is normal how im feeling? could anyone help? Good luck to everyone ttc
xxx

Hi everyone i had the implanon removed 2day...does anyone know if its ok 2 ttc immediately?? ive heard that if u get pregnant before ur first period then uv more chance of having a mc. Has anyone else heard this?? xxxxx

Hi SheilaH921 ive also heard this from reading on these forums. My doctor told me to just start trying she also told me to take the folic acid. xx

Hi would just like to say that I got pregnant before my first AF turn up and all was fine, I sadly lost my daugter at 32 weeks but that was due to other reasons. Basically there is no real reason not to try straight away, have fun x

I'd like to add I was on it for 2 1/2 years and 4 years of depo jabs before that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->