TTC after implanon removal

I just had my implanon taken out nov 4,2010, i had just finished my period that day! I started testing with ovulation kits and had a positive on nov.9,2010! Could it be possible to be ovulating so soon? I want to have baby #3 how long does it take to become preganant after implanon?

Hey,
This is a pretty old thread...but I got my BFP after 6 weeks!!
Withdrawal bleed after 7 days...1st AF 4 weeks after removal...BFP that cycle :)
Good luck!!

depends on your body there is no set rule good luck. 6 weeks I think is the best I've seen

Getting Implant Taken Out 2moro As We Are TTC But Nervous About All The Things I Have Read :wacko: ...I Already Have 2 Children, My Youngest Is 9 Months Old & Had A M/C In November...Only Had Implant In Since Jan This Year & Really Hoping My Fertility Returns Quickly But Terrified Of M/C Again!..Or It Taking Years =( xx

I am now thinking back I think the implanon is better than the injection.
Your arm maybe like a beech ball for a while which kills. expect nothing quick, but you should see a period in a couple of months if you have lost them

I had my implanon removed on the 9th of Aug (6 days ago) and I am yet to have a period. I know it is really early, but I have felt so light headed for the past 3-4 days. I am trying to concieve with my 2nd child, but I am unsure about how long this will take. I have had intercourse everyday since the day before the removal, so there is a possibility for pregnacy. I also started prenatal vitamins on the day I had the implanon removed, which could be the reason for my head feeling like a balloon. =0) Has anyone else had similar problems. I know it is too soon to have pregnacy symptoms, so I am hoping to get feed back about my problem.
Good luck to everyone for conception!

This thread was started last year.I had my implant removed because it stopped working. I don't want to sound mean but I think the chanses of pregnancy are low in the first week or so. the day it comes out you need to treat as CD1 and expect a long cycle if you hadno bleeding when you had it.

I had mine out July 20th, and it was really odd because I'd actually just started bleeding that morning before I took it out. I was thinking just a hormonal bleed, but my ovulation timing etc. seems to go along with it being a real period!

just over a year.

I wasn't expecting to ovulate for ages, but I did on the 3rd of august :)

Abigail is beautiful by the way :)

thank you. That would suggest it wasn't working well or your body was good enough to take over straight away. How longs your cycle

Still on my first cycle, 12dpo today. FF predicts that I'll be due on the 18th, but I have no idea to be honest!

and mine wasn't working well at all. I was bleeding for 6 weeks constantly. I will NEVER get that again!

There's a chance that I miscarried on it in April/May. Not confirmed though, The doctors said that there wasn't enough hormone to stop me from falling, but there was enough for it to cause me to miscarry. It's absolutely ridiculous, regret having it done so much!

its way to painful a proceedure for it not to work

My arm still feels a bit tender now, nearly a month later!

eugh mine had been put in wrong and the flesh had stuck to it. it was like pulling a tooth

ouch. the only bit that hurt at the time with mine was the anaesthetic, but once that goes, it's so painful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->