TTC after implanon removal

Yeah I agree it would be pretty early! I went to the doctor this morning and they were worried about my light headed feelings. I have to meet with the doctor on Monday so they can tell me what's going on. They told me that it shouldn't be the hormones because it would not still be preset a week after removal. Honestly I have no idea what's going on but I feel like crap everyday! I guess I'll just wait and see. :0)

Hii , i took my implanon out in nov 2011 and TTC , iv only had one period since taking it out and that was in feb this year!! i went to my GP about it and they told me its just the implanon leaving my system ... i am still TTC and doing ovualtion test but they are always negitive . keep trying and good luck!!! :)

I had my implannon in for 2 1/2 years just had it removed jan 19,2012 got my first BFP feb12. And then Af a week later �� my husband and I were devistatee the dr said it was a chemical pregnancy??? and we have been trying ever since with absolutely no luck!!!! I get my period every month like clock work my cycle is approx 21-24days...my June period was 3days late and I had a lot of brown discharge towards the end which isn't normal for me... Just curious should I be worried that I haven't gotten a real BFP Yet??? Is there anything I should be doing to get it help so bummed...

hi , i am also new to this site .
i have been on the implant for a lil over a year, nd i had gotten it tooken out sep 24. ive always had a period while on the i.i. (implanon implant). before i got it tooken out i was on it, and the day i got it removed i was off it (so i was off it for a day) and the next day i had gotten a normal period , it was really heavy like how it usually it. i had ended it the 30th of sep. nd ive been ttc , i was wondering could i be pregnant ? if so would it be to early to take a hpt ?
pleaseee hellpppp !!!!

Hi I had the implant fitted last September and have decided to start trying for our next bundle at the end off next year, it's nice to hear that a lot of ladies are getting pregnant pretty quickly, I'm unsure on when to have it taken out now as I was in the depo injection before I got pregnant with my daughter and it took 5 years to get pregnant :-( which was really upsetting and hard 5 years.

I really hope all you ladies that are waiting for their BFP get it very soon xxx

so i had my implanon removed sep 24. and was ttc.
well its only been a month since its been out , i took a hpt this morning and results came back :bfp:
im 4weeks pregnant:happydance::happydance:
so from my review, after remvoing it, getting pregnant happend right away.

hi everyone i just started this and im just looking for some advice.... i had implanon in for 26 months and i just got it out 9 days ago and i had some brown discharge last night. i dont know if its the beginning of my period or not. ive only had a few periods while on implanon. just wondering how fast or how long some of u have been TTC. i have a 2 and 1/2 year old and im really wanting another baby. ive had some signs of pregnancy like soar nipples and breasts...being very tired and craving certain food. any advice will help. thanks!!!

I started had my implant out July 2011. I now have a 4 month old. Didn't take long!

my implanon came out oct 31st., i had EWCM the week later and we dtd like crazy- then i had 1 day of light bleeding, which i thought might be implantation.
but then BFN ever since and still no AF !!! i dont know what to think

Hi everyone.
I didn't know where to post this exactly but I was looking for help about implanon. I had mine inserted in February 2012 and taken out December 2012 as me and my partner want to have a baby. I haven't had any period during that time. The implanon gave me no side effects whatsoever. I'm a little impatient and want to know when I ovulate so we can TTC. Since the removal I have been feeling a little faint, I've had extra discharge and today have woken up with period like cramps with no period. Can somebody please enlighten me :cry:

ovulation tests this month but get on fertility friend and get charting. my 2 are charting success stories Littlest was first was 1st month trying as could time it very well i'd otherwise calculated no more chances after that for a couple of months as OH was working alot

Okay , so I'm 21. I have a 3 year old she will be 4 in march. Well me and the boyfriend think its time for a new baby. Now. When I had first got my implanon removed aug 31 and bled 3 days afterwards and then nomore since then. Tomorrow will be exactly 5 weeks since implanon removal. It is now sept 4 and I have yet to have af. Starting to worry if my body is messed up from the implanon. Waiting on my bfp or af. What do you think could I be pregnant. Me and the bf began having unprotected sex on the 21st of July and have been going at it since .. Lol just really confused at this point. Plz help!!

Okay , so I'm 21. I have a 3 year old she will be 4 in march. Well me and the boyfriend think its time for a new baby. Now. When I had first got my implanon removed aug 31 and bled 3 days afterwards and then nomore since then. Tomorrow will be exactly 5 weeks since implanon removal. It is now sept 4 and I have yet to have af. Starting to worry if my body is messed up from the implanon. Waiting on my bfp or af. What do you think could I be pregnant. Me and the bf began having unprotected sex on the 21st of July and have been going at it since .. Lol just really confused at this point. Plz help!!

I meant it was removed jul 31.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->