TTC after Implanon

Sarah S

Reaction score
Hi All.

I'm just new on here and looking for some advise/help.

My Fiancee and I are currently TTC. I was on the implanon for 1 year and got it removed 16th Jan 09. My periods went back to normal and i was quiet happy and sure i would concive soon. I know it has only been 3 months however since then i have still not concived.
Has anyone else had similar experiances with the implanon or am i just being impacient??
i really want to conceive soon and it is driving me crazy:hissy:

Sarah xxx

i have never been on the implanon but even if there are no probs and you do everything right there is still only about 25% chance of getting pregnant each month!! good luck and fx for a bfp for you soon though xx

Hiya i had implanon for 2.5 years and had it out in october - i got my :bfp: in feb but i remember the nurse saying you can get pg anywhere from immediately to 18 months!!

Good luck

I was on implanon for 18 months and had it taken out last Sept. I only got my periods back in February, so am hoping thing are working properly now. You are lucky to get your period back straight away!! Fingers crossed for your :bfp: very soon...

hey thanks for the reply.
I'm just new so pardon me for asking but what does bfp stand for?:dohh:

thanks xx

Hiya i had implanon for 2.5 years and had it out in october - i got my :bfp: in feb but i remember the nurse saying you can get pg anywhere from immediately to 18 months!!

Good luck

:bfp: means big fat positive (on a home pregnancy test, or HPT) If you look here: https://www.babyandbump.com/forum-help-testing-area/730-babyandbump-lingo-abbreviations.html it tells you all the Baby and Bump lingo.xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->