TTC after implant, ovulated twice but missed period, now possible implantation...?

Cherry91

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I just have a few questions :). I had my implant removed 21st November 2013, my period didn't arrive until December 28th. I took ovulation tests, and I ovulated on January 10th. I had pregnancy symptoms, but two weeks later, no period. Before the implant, my cycles were 28 days, and I know that it takes a while for cycles to regular after implant removal, but since I ovulated, I'd expect AF to arrive.. But no. I ovulated AGAIN (according to a test, as well as EWCM and pinching cramps). 10 days after this (today) I noticed very BRIGHT red spotting (underwear was black so hard to tell if it was more pink) I was just wondering if this could have been implantation? I've done SO much research and the dates do work out, but I guess I just need reassurance that I might have something to be positive about, I've taken so many tests since that missed period it's unreal, and each one a disappointment! Sorry for rambling on! Any advice/ experience will be greatly appreciated :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->