TTC After Implant removal?! Help

leilajane

Reaction score
I had my implant removed on June 26, Only just got my first period on 21 July and me and bf are TTC #1 will my fertility be back to normal now i have got my AF back? How long has it taken for people in similar situations? Any advice would be appreciated smile Thankyou.

I had my implant removed in April 2011 (I had regular AF for the 3 years I had the implant). We have been TTC ever since. After 12 months I when to see my Dr and she said it could take up to 18 months for it to be out of my system. June last year we got to see a FS after countless tests, a HSG and Sperm Analysis we found out my ovulation wasn't strong enough. FS put me on 6 rounds of Clomid, it made my ovulation stronger but we still haven't conceived. We are trying some natural cycles (to save money) then back to FS for IVF in the new year.

But on the other end of the scale my sister in law had the implant in twice for the full 3 years (6 years in total). She fell pregnant very quickly after the second was removed and has 2 beautiful girls an almost 3 year old and a 15 month old.

Good luck, baby dust and fingers crossed that you are able to conceive quickly.

I was wondering the same thing. I'm getting my implant removed on 4th August after having one for 5 years (this is my second implant). I really hope I conceive pretty soon as I am 39 and it took my 6 years to get pregnant with my last child! Good Luck to you :dust:

I had my first implant removed after the 3 years in September 2011, I was pregnant by November. Two actual cycles. I actually just got my second implant removed today and was told fertility usually comes back right away so I technically could get pregnant asap if the stars aligned. Years ago, my mom had an implant and got pregnant after having sex ONE time lol just my experiences.

I had the implant, had it removed in jan, didn't get af back until May but got pregnant straight away. Unfortunately had a mc at 12 weeks then got preg again 5 weeks later and have a beautiful 2 year old now. I had read that you should have one full cycle before ttc as lots of people had mc after having implant removed and getting preg straight away, my dr didn't agree and said no reason to wait but I did mc so maybe what I read was true x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->