TTC after implant

Destiny08

Reaction score
Hi! So im a mother of a 22 month old! And in april my husband and I decided to TTC. I had been on the implant for 13 months and the whole time i had it in I had no period (hooray lol) which i was told was perfectly normal for some. I had it taken out on the 17th of April and still havent had a period. I've had spotting and cramps and cravings and bloating and mood swings, but no period, and negative pregnancy tests...
Is this normal? Does anyone know how long it'll take for the chemicals to get out of my system? Or is it something i shlould be seeing my GP about?
Thanks in advance! :)

Hey
I got my implanol out on 5th of March and didnt get AF till 28th of april ! doctor said it was perfectly normal
Fingers crossed

I had mine out October 31st and it took until jan 25th to get my first and then march 23rd for the second!

I had mine out 17th January and didn't have even a tiny bit of bleed until the end of February. They've regulated really quickly though and have had a couple of normal cycles since then x

Thanks for all the replies :) my period was never regular to begin with, and i havent had 1 (besides the post natal bleeding) since I got pregnant with my daughter so i guess it'll probably take a while to stabilise :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->