TTC after IUD removal.

ArmywifeCJ

Reaction score
Wondering if anyone got prego RIGHT after. IUD removal.

My last AF was March 1. Listing about 5 days. Normally my cycle is about 28 days but since the IUD I noticed it was a bi longer lasting about 30 days

I had the copper/hormone free one in for 2 years. I had it removed March 12.

I had sex on March 1 (IUD still in) then unprotected on the 20 and 21. I could have ovulated late but idk.

I should have gotten my period march 30 or 31 and here it is April 3 and nothing.

I don't think the IUD messed with my cycle as it was hormone free. I did test for the past 5 days except yesterday.

I've been having lots of symptoms. With my other kids I've always gotten a BFP before my missed period.
This is throwing me off

I'm hoping I could have still gotten prego even tho I have a few things going against me like ovulation timing. IUD removed mid cycle maybe my uterus wasn't ready. Idk but I've never had this much trouble fining out if I was prego or not. I have 3 kids and one angel baby. All of them I got BFP at least 3 days before AF.

I do plan on buying another test today and will update after.
Any experience out there?
Thanks and loads of baby dust to us all!!!!

I had one period after having my iud removed, it was removed after I ovulated so there was really no chance of getting preggers on that cycle. I got pregnant on the next cycle but miscarried at about 5 weeks. My doc said that there might be a little residual copper that might take a day or two to work itself out, but after that you are fully capable of conceiving.

I been ttc ever since I had the copper iud removed. It was removed in nov 2013 after having it for 6yrs. My doctor said I will be able to get pregnant right away since it was the no hormone iud. It's been 8 months of trying and nothing yet 😔. Idk what going on how long did it take u to get pregnant or are u still ttc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"