TTC After Loss Buddy Wanted :-)

mirage25

Reaction score
Its been about 11 days since the 1st day I began to miscarry. I'm hoping to O this wk:happydance: I got my FX!!! I would love a buddy! I know I'm going to be a worried wreck when I do get a sticky bean so having a buddy would help out alot! Seeing as this time around me and the DH don't plan on telling anyone because we told EVERYONE this last time around. This will be our 1st baby so considering the last turn out I won't tell anyone until I'm 12 wks or later!! You ladies on here will be the 1st ppl I tell as soon as it happens!!

LOTS OF BABY DUST TO ALL OF US!!!
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hi Mirage25,

I'm sorry for your loss. How many weeks were you when it happened? Did your Dr. tell you to wait a cycle before trying again?

My DH and I are also trying for our first child and have been since December. I had an early mc at 6 weeks between Easter and Mother's Day. So, it's been about a month. We waited until I had a period again before we got back to baby dancing. This is our first cycle since the mc and I'm waiting to test and see if we had any luck this time again.

We didn't tell many people and those we did ... it was when we already knew that the pregnancy might not be viable. If we get another positive soon I think I'd still tell our closest family and friends, but wait to make a general announcement until things are further along. I'd probably start telling around 8 weeks or so.

I'd like someone to keep in touch with tough! Let me know how things go for you!

I'm sorry for your loss as well. I was 7wks 1 day. The e.r. doc told me everything went smoothly so he didn't see why there was a need to wait until my 1st cycle to try agian. My levels dropped from the 1000's to 27 in 5 days so I assume when I go to my ob this thurs it should be back normal! I'll see what she says hopefully she gives the ok to go ahead!

We have been trying since December too. I have my FX I hope your in luck this time around!!

Keep me posted!

DH just informed me he doesn't want to use opk..lol, I don't think he even knows what it is!! I've never used one before, so I'll continue doing it natures way!

Brooke you have a buddy!:flower:

My level never got very high - but I did bleed for longer than the Dr. thought. I wish we would have just gone ahead again instead of waiting for that first period to come. I hear that a person in more fertile after a MC. I don't know... I feel like we wasted a potential opportunity. Your body won't get pregnant if it isn't ready, so there shouldn't have been any risk in trying right away I don't think. I'm feeling very "period" like today though... so I might not even need to test tomorrow. Good luck on Thurs!!

I thought I didn't have enough bleeding, so I'm hoping I won't need a d & c!But considering how fast my levels dropped I'm hopeful that all is well. I agree with you, I think I may still try this wk because I really think I'm suppose O soon. I've read so many things about when to try and when not to, its all very confusing! But like you said our bodies won't get pregnant if its not time so no risk there!!

I wish somethings would be simple in life!lol! Best of luck to both of us! Hopefully next month will be our time :thumbup:

I will be your buddy too. I MC 06/12 and bleed for about 7 days, no intervention HCG was 55 on the 12th, the next day not quite 24 hours it was 48. I will redraw tommorrow hopefully it is at 0. I took a HPT Sunday and it was negative. I have been checking with digital OPKs, started this Monday, which if everything went straight back to normal O day should be Sat or sunday. Good luck to all. I kept my OB 1st appt for the 29th and will talk to the MD then.

:thumbup: Great!! If you tested neg on the test then your levels must have dropped below 25/20! Hopefully July will be nice to us!! [-o<

More baby dust to all of us!! Keep me posted Sammy!
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Have any of you heard whether there is a difference between natural miscarriage and D&C for when you can try?

I am in the midst of a missed miscarriage right now 8+1 but baby stopped at 5, I am spotting but not heavy enough to miscarry, I'm really concerned about what method I should take to finally end it but still be safe to try right away again. I will still mourn my babe but see no point in putting off what we know we want, especially since statistics are on the side of trying within 6 months.

Hey girls, I would love to buddy up. I had a miscarriage June 1 at 7weeks. I plan to use opk's starting next cycle but in the mean time I'm just waiting for AF to show. DH and I have been "trying" without the opk's but I doubt it will amount to much until I get AF and can start timing things a little better. The doc told me I could start trying as soon as I was ready, he said there was no need to wait until AF came, so we have been :sex:

It's sort of nice with no opk's, we just do it all the time and hope for the best lol.

Hi Sannod,

I'm sorry you have to go trough this. I was 7wk 1day when I started to misscary. I didn't have an extreme amount of bleeding or clotting. I could go through the day with 1 pad really for all 5 days.When I went to the doc they said everything had passed, and my levels had dropped drastically! I'd never miscarred before so I was expecting the worst.

Everyone's body is different, so I would say give a little bit of time. I've heard naturally is better. Only get the d & c if the doc says its needed. I've talked with a few woman who say wait for at least 1 af after a d & c so your uterus lining can have time to rebuild,where as after naturally you can start right away.

This is just my opinion and experiences I've been told about. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Hi EMC0528

Me and DH are planning to start trying 2nite when he gets off work,lol!! I never used opk's before and I wanted to, since I don't know if everything is going back to normal. He doesn't want to use them though, I think he just wants extra :sex: lol!

Fx ladies! Have fun trying ladies :happydance: and hopefully we won't have to wait to long!!!

Yes I must say that without opk's I we have been having a lot of :sex: and enjoying every minute!!

ok, so I thought I was suppose to O this week. Its been 13 days since I began 2 miscarry. I haven't had any bleeding since the 15th.Now today I start spotting! Anyone experience this? I really hope I don't have to get a d & c!

My body must hate going to the doc. I started bleeding the night before I went to the doc the last time, now here it is 2 wks later and I'm doing it again!!

Thankyou Mirage,
I'm glad to hear another person didn't have much bleeding or pain also. My regular period like bleeding just started today and within 5 hours I passed the fetus so I guess as long as everything else has cleared I should be ok and we can hopefully start ttc in a couple weeks, I don't know how long it will last since I've already been spotting for a week.

Thanks again and good luck to you

Sannod I didn't have excessive pain or bleeding either. I bled quite a lot on the night it started but aside from that it was no heavier the AF and the cramps weren't as bad as AF has been either.

Mirage I had a bit of spotting after :sex: here and there. Let us know how it goes at the doctor.

:hugs:

Hi ladies,

I do believe the spotting was due to ovulation. It didn't last long at all I think I over reacted,lol. Any little thing scares me now. My visit to the doctor was great. I got a pap and blood work done. She said everything looks great and she'll call tomorrow to tell me what my hcg levels are. She also said she's positive my levels will be back to normal, so go ahead and start ttc!! She said if you have a natural miscarriage its perfectly fine to ttc again as soon as your levels are back to normal and you feel ready!

I'm so anxious and nervous at the same time!

Hey girls, hope everyone is doing well.

I am patiently (or not so patiently) awaiting my first AF. I thought I ovulated about 2 weeks ago because I had some ewcm but I didn't do an opk to confirm. I haven't had any AF symptoms at all. I guess I misread things a few weeks ago.

Anyone have any AF symptoms yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"