Ttc after m\c 7dpo help please

Kckbaby

Reaction score
Hi all,
I`m what I think 7 dpo after my first m\c from my first pregnancy :(
During my m\c I bleeded for 2 weeks, after that on and off had brown light cm only when going to the bathroom.
On CD25 of my m\c had a positive opk, had ewcm tinted with brown in a big amount...after the ovulation I was dry again.
The thing is that I have brown stains in my toilet paper since then. I did an opk today today an it was absolutely negative - only one line.
Now I went to the bathroom and had brown cm and what it looked like a snot brown. its strechy like ewcm but it breaks.

can this be Implantation bleeding or the start of my af?

Does anybody had this and can help me?

Thanks!

Firstly I'm sorry for your miscarriage. I too had one last year.

The first bleed after your miscarriage is usually disregarded by professionals mainly because it is the remnants of the miscarriage being expelled HOWEVER... It doesn't mean you cannot conceive before then either.

If you have been having on/off blood coming out, then you have not completely expelled everything. The fact that you had a positive opk 25 days after your miscarriage (11 days after your bleeding) seems surreal, but it isn't unheard of.

Did you have regular periods before?

Being 7dpo, it's definitely too early to test for pregnancy. 10dpo is a safe bet. Be aware that a positive opk after a miscarriage could also indicate leftover hormones from your pregnancy.

I know it's not what you want to hear, but hang in there. I went 105 days before having my first period after my mc, they are now 43-47 days long which is tiresome!

Try not to let your mind overthink this. I did and I became tired and ratty. Here if you need to talk xx

Hi thx for the reply.
I had 35 days period + - everytime.
https://i59.tinypic.com/29zbtl0.jpg
Here is a pic of my opks, I actually believe that there is a possitive one over there. The only thing that concerns me is the brown discharge with that jelly things over there! Im a very pacient person so I can wait for POAS an hpt :)

You got a good one on 6th but is that as dark as your opks get? Compared to previous months? Should be darker really but it does show a build up to, then a trail off.

I have no advice about your spotting. I got it a month later for a day or so but it didn't concern me xx

that was as well when i got pregnant in january :)
So i guess is ov, as well had ewcm during those days and then...nothing

Usually you completely dry up after ovulation or get sticky cm which you have to fish out to inspect. So yeah, if you had ewcm on a few days along with your positive opk then it's a good indicator you ovulated.

Xx

I miscarried at 6 weeks Feb 19. I got a positive opk cd 18. I'm now 7 dpo, while I haven't had any brown discharge I have had some ewcm which is similar to what happened after I Od and was pregnant in January. I'm crossing my fingers for us!!

the thing is that yesterday I had some nasty things with the brown pasty cm...and IDK what the hell it is. I made a pic of it but dont want all of you to see..
Was trying to understand what the hell is all this brown cm..because I ovulated 100%

Do you have any symptoms?
Fingers crossed for us! Keep in touch!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->