TTC after m/c and termination

Booga

Reaction score
Last summer, I had a miscarriage. It was incredibly heartbreaking, but with the help of OH and my family I soon recovered. However, that did not stifle my desire to be pregnant again, and it soon happened in November. Well, my mother found out, and she was not happy. After telling me that I had the option of either getting rid of my baby or being put out on the street, I did as she told me. It was the worst decision I've ever made, and it pains me, and worries me about my chances of conceiving in the future. I do consider it a loss, because it was not my choice at all. :cry:

The termination was in mid December, and I have yet to have a period. I got started on a low-dose pill called Loestrin24fe, and my doctor told me I should experience some light bleeding in the middle of the pack. I haven't yet, so I'm concerned that something may have gone wrong with the termination, or that I might have gotten pregnant again. I haven't had any symptoms though, so I could just be paranoid.

OH and I plan on NTNP this summer, so I really want to make sure that my reproductive parts are good to go in a few months. Any thoughts on why I haven't bled yet? I know it can take up to three months for things to kick into gear, but I had a normal period about a month after my m/c, so I am a bit concerned about this. :shrug:

I'm sorry for your losses. I don't have any advice on the lack of a period except maybe you should get checked out by a doctor, but I think you should also consider getting some post-abortion counseling. It's a very difficult thing to go through. :hugs:

I agree ^^
Sorry can't offer any explanations, but i'm so sorry for you losses xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"