TTC after Mirena removal

Flannz94

Reaction score
Hey ladies!! :)

Just wondering if there was anyone here who is TTC after having their mirena removed? How many months have you been trying? An how long did it take for your cycle to return?

I had a mirena placed in 2016 and removed in 2017 then went on the pill and conceived in 2018, so I didn’t start TTC straight from the mirena. I have just had my mirena removed 5 days ago and am currently on my period.
I’ve read all kinds of stories online, some women get pregnant within days and some are still trying 12 months later.

TIA xx

I had my Mirena removed but then we didn’t ttc for 2 months thereafter. We started ttc from month 3 and were pregnant month 4. I had my
first period a couple of days after removal and then cycle was normal after that

Hi. I had the Mirena removed in June 2018 and was pregnant 5 months later. This unfortunately ended in mc but 5 months later I’m pregnant again. They told me on average anything up to 6 months. My cycle returned pretty quickly. The first month was about a week longer than normal but other than that they were pretty much back to pre coil. Good luck xx

Hi hun, my friend who's due 5 days after me had her coil removed beginning of February, she never got a period and actually found out a month later she was pregnant because she was vomiting like crazy! We are now 35 weeks pregnant and she says if it wasnt for the fact shes now huge, she would still to this day be waiting for her first period :rofl: I hope it's nice and quick for you too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->