TTC after miscarriage

monroea

Mommy to Riley
Reaction score
I had a miscarriage which started on October 15. I have had a couple of beta tests since then to make sure my levels are dropping. My most recent test was last Friday (8 days ago) where my levels were finally down to 39. A couple of days later I got a "not pregnant" on a digital test. I've been monitoring myself with cheapie tests as they are more sensitive. I think I possibly ovulated last Friday based on ewcm, cramps and it being 2 weeks from my last period (miscarriage, which I know isn't a "period"). Now I'm just checking to see if my lines are getting darker or lighter.

Screenshot_20201107-084439_Pixlr.jpg

Good luck hon.

I could have written this post. Literally to the date of the MC. The only difference being that after I seemingly ovulated my period then immediately arrived. So I may be ovulating again now soon 14 days later

as for your lines the top and bottom seem the same but the middle is definitely lighter so possibly they are getting darker. I hope so x

I could have written this post. Literally to the date of the MC. The only difference being that after I seemingly ovulated my period then immediately arrived. So I may be ovulating again now soon 14 days later

as for your lines the top and bottom seem the same but the middle is definitely lighter so possibly they are getting darker. I hope so x

So sorry for ure loss to hon

Marginally darker again but I would be hoping for some definitive darkening in the next 48hr

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->