TTC After Missed Miscarriage

Loocyp

Reaction score
Hi, i had a miscarriage in Jan when i was 11 and a half weeks, they told me the baby had died at 8 weeks, i was devastated 6 weeks later i have had light bleeding for 2 days with no dark blood/clots (Sorry TMI) it has no stopped completely - is this normal?? Is This my hormones or could i be pregnant again as me and my partner have just been having unprotected sex?

Have you tested? It could be your hormones yes - unfortunately after a mc they are all over the shop and it can take a couple of cycles to get back to normal but at the same time you can get pregnant. The hormones involved can give pg symptons too as at the end of the day it is the same hornones that both operate your menstrual cycle as well as supporting the pregnancy - doesn't help when your emotionally fragile given that you are greiving the loss of your baby and feeling the urge to be pregnant again. Your dr can do a blood test to give you a definitive answer if the home tests aren't proving reliable.

Sorry for your loss locyp - hope you have a bfp again soon ( if not already :) )

hx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->