TTC after MMC...how's this for 10dpo?

Girls I need your help!! I went to my appointment today...Dr. asked me when my cycle started...I told him the 24th of January. He was like, "wow, you found out early didn't you." So then he proceeded with the physical exam and said I felt like I was further along than I thought. He then asked if I was certain of my dates. I told him I was certain, so he decided to go ahead with a transvaginal ultrasound. Then during the ultrasound he said I was measuring 4w3d. I should be 4w7d today. I don't know what to think...The last time I was measuring behind, I was in the middle of the mmc. What are your thoughts???? My app had me o'ing around CD 14-15 and I got my vvvfl on CD23. I figured that was about 9dpo if my app was correct. I had usually o'ed on cd 14'ish before my mmc. Test was much darker the next day. The last time I had BD before the positive hpt was on CD 13.

I wouldnt worry to much since it is still very early , when do they plan on doing another scan ?

I wouldnt worry to much since it is still very early , when do they plan on doing another scan ?

an agonizing 2 weeks from this Thursday...Once again I will have to wait for the longest two weeks of my life to see if my lil bean is going to make it. ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

an agonizing 2 weeks from this Thursday...Once again I will have to wait for the longest two weeks of my life to see if my lil bean is going to make it. ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I understand the frustration and anxiet my first scan isnt until March 16th and I have a history of cps and 1 emc :hugs:

I agree. I wouldn’t worry either since it is still early. I’ve suffered two miscarriages so I understand how hard it is to wait for confirmation. However, try to relax it’s better for you and your little bean :) Wishing you a beautiful 9 months!

I can’t open it :( says I have to sign into flicker

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->