TTC After Nexplanon Removal

Bweaver0906

Reaction score
Hello ladies. I'm hoping to get a group of us together so we can be each other's support system! I am getting my nexplanon removed on September 24th so the hubby and I can work on baby number 3. I have been pregnant three times, first time I got pregnant with in first month of trying but had MC dye to low progesterone. Second pregnancy I got pregnant one months after MC and we were trying. For my third pregnancy, we were not trying at all and hit pregnant in six months, so I'm hoping I will catch on right away after I have this thing removed! Please feel free to join in and share you stories! I can't wait to hear. :)

My implant comes out on thurs (10th) ive got 3 months of the pop to last untill 16th nov. My lb was a microgynon baby so i imagine we'll be o'duffo before the years out. Cant wait :D

I'm ttc after a 15 week loss but thought I'd share my story anyways!
I had implant out in March. Af took 6 weeks to return, we were careful for a month ( we weren't trying the implant just didn't agree with me)
the following month- may- we had one 'oops' which resulted in a bfp. So for us fertility returned very quickly after removal.
Good luck!

Thank you ladies for joining me! I'm hoping I go back to normal quickly. LoraLoo, I have been in that situation. I lost my very first pregnancy at 16 weeks, it was horrible. Luckily I conceived the month after that, which gave me my 4 year old daughter I have now.

Just to add i had implant out as trying when my lb was concieved. Had gone on pill to regulate and speed conception up.

Implant out late feb
1st period - july
Next period - sept
Next period -oct
Went on pill late mid nov. Mid dec feel very sick so change pill
Late jan find out am 8 weeks gone

So took us 8 months to conceive. Howevee i was 6 stone over weight, ive thankful lost that now 👍

I had mine removed 3 1/2 weeks ago. I've had a slight period since but not full on. My doctor is going to do some fertility tests on Friday to see if my cycle is returning. Fingers crossed we fall pregnant as quick as my last two.
All the best ladies!

I had mine removed 3 1/2 weeks ago. I've had a slight period since but not full on. My doctor is going to do some fertility tests on Friday to see if my cycle is returning. Fingers crossed we fall pregnant as quick as my last two.
All the best ladies!

That great great! You will have to keep us updated. Plenty of babydust to all of us!

:dust:

Just three more days and I get my nexplanon removed! I'm so excited!!

Hi ladies.
So my dr done the fertility tests and she said my cycle is all good.
I've now had a period and I'm on cycle day 4. �� so it looks like my cycle came back straight away and the day my implant came out was day one of my cycle.
I've just ordered some soy isoflavones amd I'll start taking them next cycle I think.
How is everyone else? Xx

The registrar goofed up my appointment so I am now getting my nexplanon out this Wednesday (9/30). I can't wait I'm excited to start ttc! Part of me wants to start one cycle before really trying and the other part of my wants to start trying right away. Any ideas?

I'll join, had mine out in February. Periods are still off track and irregular from it, but here's hoping!

I just had mine out today and I'm so excited! I had it in for almost two years and my doctor was so impressed how easily it came out, there was barely any scar tissue. I asked her, and she said there is no need for us to wait we can ttc right away, so that's what we're doing!

Had mine out 1/20 easy removal no scar tissue either. Post removal bleeding started today kinda I had major clot with fmu sorry TMI Buttttt I have bfp opk 1/19 ewcm 1\20 &1/21. So I was hoping we caught the egg. I'm thinking the removal may have just cause what ever was there to expel :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->