TTC after taking Cerazette

Hay I was actually thinking about it today. I must be so stressed out that surely might be affecting it too. Not just a bout that but about other things too. Its like the more you want something the less its likely to happen. Once you let it go BOOOOOOOOM It happens!! hehe

xxx

i came off this pill 8 week ago i had regular periods before being on it and never had a period while i was on it. I had a heavy bleed exactly like my periods used to be 4 days before my last pill which i thought was strange and then 23 days later had very light pink blood turning brown lasted 4 days. i now have had nothing since :nope: i had done pregnancy tests they all negative but today have woken to sharp stabbing pains in my right hand side not sure what they are. I have also been getting alot of cm. I dont have a clue wots going on :growlmad:

Hey Rachael I also on the same boat as you. And it seems its a common thing to happen to ppl that been on cerazette. I had some spotting a few weeks ago and then nothing. At the moment Im on my 7th week waiting for a proper AF and also having cramps and pains on the sides which sometimes makes me think the af its own it way.

The waiting game is not fun at all is it!! we just want answers all the time. I also had neg tests so i wont bother again till i get my af.

Hope we wont have to wait any longer and just get back to normal.:winkwink:

let us know when yours arrive. Try have a cup of tea and relax :coffee: (easy to say hu!!)

xxx

at least i no im not on my own. it is really frusrating as i just want it to happen. It makes it even worse that out of the blue my brother in law and his gf have just concieved and arent really in a situtation to be having kids. Never mind i shall sit tight and wait for AF to arrive hopefully wont be too long. ill let you no when it does arrive if you let me no when u get urs :thumbup:

at least i no im not on my own. it is really frusrating as i just want it to happen. It makes it even worse that out of the blue my brother in law and his gf have just concieved and arent really in a situtation to be having kids. Never mind i shall sit tight and wait for AF to arrive hopefully wont be too long. ill let you no when it does arrive if you let me no when u get urs :thumbup:

Oh yes I will sure let you know. It will be a cause for celebration by the looks of it :happydance::haha:

:thumbup:

xxx

Im sick of not having an AF!!!! 6 weeks without a single pill now and im fed up!!!

hiya everyone, iam new to this and been reading everyones post. iam 23 years old.
i was on microgynon for 5 years then i got put on cerazette for 3 years. i stopped taking cerazette on the 9th september 2010 and i had a bleed on the 10th september which lasted for 5-6 days, then i had another bleed on the 22nd of october that lasted 5-6 days, and i havent had another bleed since. i did a test on friday 19th november and it was a bfn :nope: and i have taken loads of tests before that and they are all bfn. i was hoping to get pregnant before christmas for a nice surprise for my boyfriend as i know he wants us to try for one. we have sex about 4 times a week.
its starting to really get me down now.

hey every1, i started taking cerazette over 4years ago, during which i had no periods watsoever, i stopped taking cerazette at the begining of august this year as me and my partner decided to ttc, 2 weeks after i stopped i had spotting blod(very little) for 1day, 8 weeks later still no period so i went to gp who gave me norethisterone (normally used to delay periods) as after taking the pill for 7 days it is supposed to automaticaly make the lining of the womb break away (like it does during menstrating, although he told me wen the bleeding happens it may be a fale period but i was given clomid(ovulation booster tablets which i was to take from the second day till end of period hope fully causing natural ovulation its been 3weeks sice period stopped and i have taken ovulation test (all negative), although if i dont fall pregnant and my period returns next month i have to take clomid again, although if i dont get pregnatnt and dont get natural bleed next month then means still not ovulating if so what else can boost ovulatiom, GOOD LUCK EVERY1 TTC XX

Hello All

This my first post as I am new to this site.

My partner and I have decided to come off Cerazette and start trying for our first baby. I read all the horror stories about coming off this pill and wanted to come off of it before i started getting obsessed with becoming pregnant.

At the moment we are just taking it in our stride and if it happens great and if not then we wont be too dissapointed (that said now i know im not taking the pill i want a BFP more than anything)

Ive been on cerazette around 3 years with only 1 period. Before that i was on microgynon for 7 years.

I took my last pill on Friday 12th August and so far no withdrawl bleed etc....will keep you updated as its useful to hear everyones experiences not just the bad ones.

Good luck to all TTC

xxx

Hello All

My partner and I have decided to come off Cerazette and start trying for our first baby. I read all the horror stories about coming off this pill and wanted to come off of it before i started getting obsessed with becoming pregnant.

At the moment we are just taking it in our stride and if it happens great and if not then we wont be too dissapointed (that said now i know im not taking the pill i want a BFP more than anything)

Ive been on cerazette around 3 years with only 1 period. Before that i was on microgynon for 7 years.

I took my last pill on Friday 12th August and so far no withdrawl bleed etc....will keep you updated as its useful to hear everyones experiences not just the bad ones.

Good luck to all TTC

xxx

Hi, me and my husband are in a similar situation - I'm planning on coming off cerazette next week to try for our first baby - and want to stay in a positive frame of mind and believe that we will conceive when it's meant to happen!

I've also been on cerazette for nearly 3 years and was on microgynon for 3 years before that.

I'm hoping that all the horrible side effects of coming off the pill aren't common, and that we won't have to wait too long before conceiving!

Good luck with TTC

xxxx

Hello All

Good luck to all TTC

xxx

Hi, me and my husband are in a similar situation - I'm planning on coming off cerazette next week to try for our first baby - and want to stay in a positive frame of mind and believe that we will conceive when it's meant to happen!

I've also been on cerazette for nearly 3 years and was on microgynon for 3 years before that.

I'm hoping that all the horrible side effects of coming off the pill aren't common, and that we won't have to wait too long before conceiving!

Good luck with TTC

xxxx

Hello

Ive been off of the pill 2 weeks now, no sign of AF apart from a few cramps which i now think im imagining. Been BD quite alot lately so who knows!

Good luck to you too...let me know how you get on with coming off cerazette

xx

hi - i'm in a similar situation. it will be 3 weeks on monday since i took the last pill. We decided to take the plunge (so to speak!) having heard about younger friends who had been struggling for a couple of years so thought we should get a move on!

This is my first post and i'm still getting used to all the lingo but think it's amazing how this gets everyone interested in science (biology) all of a sudden - i've never been so vigilant watching what my body is up to. I've had signs of ovulation i think so am hoping my body is going to get into a cycle soon but we'll see.

Will be good to keep in touch with others who are trying too. good luck for everyone x

Hi All

I got my first AF this monday 5th Sept (so 24 days after taking last cerazette pill).
Was a normal period but very dark brown (sorry tmi) so im not sure if i was a withdrawal bleed or not.

The start of AF coincided with what would have been the last pill in my pack (cerazette you dont have a break)

Anyway im counting Monday just gone as CD1 and will see what happens ove the next few weeks, im hoping ive gone straight back to normal cycles and cant then TTC in October.

Lots of Luck

xxx

Hi All

I got my first AF this monday 5th Sept (so 24 days after taking last cerazette pill).
Was a normal period but very dark brown (sorry tmi) so im not sure if i was a withdrawal bleed or not.

The start of AF coincided with what would have been the last pill in my pack (cerazette you dont have a break)

Anyway im counting Monday just gone as CD1 and will see what happens ove the next few weeks, im hoping ive gone straight back to normal cycles and cant then TTC in October.

Lots of Luck

xxx

Well i'm on day 22 since my last pill (22 Aug) so the above advice is useful.

I had the first day of my last AF around 16 Aug but this was obviously before my last pill so not sure what i'd consider the first day of my cycle. I'd read various advice about using extra precautions for the first few months after coming off a pill but my Dr advised me just to go ahead, have fun and enjoy trying.

I'm pretty sure (due to CM) that i ovulated on the 2nd Sept (10 days after my last pill and around 16 days since the 1st day of my last AF). I tested at the weekend but no luck but think it maybe too early so think i might need to hold out till this weekend.

Just to reassure everyone else, I've not had any nasty symptoms coming off the pill - just a bit of tenderness around the breasts which is normal for me before i come on anyway. If i get my AF I won't be too disappointed this time around - at least it will mean i'll be getting back into a normal cycle but obviously i'd rather not get it and find out there's a nice reason for that instead! Fingers crossed for everyone x

Good luck to you 'hieveryone' let me know how you get on....

I take it you had periods whislt on the pill? I didnt so getting my first one after three years was a good relief.

If ive worked it out correctly i should be Ovulating this week so getting in plenty of BD. Ive just brought some OV tests....trying not to take it to seriously for now.

This month i wont be too dissapointed if i dont get a BFP and get my AF on time...that means im back to normal so to speak. If i do get BFP ill be over the moon!

Babydust to all xxxxxxxx

I take it you had periods whislt on the pill? I didnt so getting my first one after three years was a good relief.

If ive worked it out correctly i should be Ovulating this week so getting in plenty of BD. Ive just brought some OV tests....trying not to take it to seriously for now.

This month i wont be too dissapointed if i dont get a BFP and get my AF on time...that means im back to normal so to speak. If i do get BFP ill be over the moon!

Babydust to all xxxxxxxx

yeah i still had periods whilst on the pill - when i first took it, i seemed to be on alot (but not heavy) but once i settled into it they weren't very regular - probably one every few months. If i missed a pill (and used extra precautions for the required time), i would generally come on briefly too but it all sounds pretty random and affects everyone differently. I have a couple of friends who are on it and one of those i know never has a period.

I'm a bit reassured by the fact that i got the CM which looked like the ovulating version at around about the right time. i've also read that the pill should be out of your system within 24 hours but i suppose its just a case of letting your body get up to speed in terms of correcting your cycle back to how it should be. Who knows? I'm certainly learning alot!

I've been tempted by the OV tests but i think i can probably tell when i'm ovulating from the CM - we'll see. Its nice to have people to chat with who are in the same boat that's for sure.

PS i did a test today and it was negative. i got them on offer at boots though so they're only 2:50 each so i thought what the hell. i'd rather prepare myself for the BFN by testing too early than wait until AF due and be really excited. I know that's mad and i'm sure i'll calm down and relax a bit more once i get bored of thinking about it! x

Babydust to all xxxxxxxx

yeah i still had periods whilst on the pill - when i first took it, i seemed to be on alot (but not heavy) but once i settled into it they weren't very regular - probably one every few months. If i missed a pill (and used extra precautions for the required time), i would generally come on briefly too but it all sounds pretty random and affects everyone differently. I have a couple of friends who are on it and one of those i know never has a period.

I'm a bit reassured by the fact that i got the CM which looked like the ovulating version at around about the right time. i've also read that the pill should be out of your system within 24 hours but i suppose its just a case of letting your body get up to speed in terms of correcting your cycle back to how it should be. Who knows? I'm certainly learning alot!

I've been tempted by the OV tests but i think i can probably tell when i'm ovulating from the CM - we'll see. Its nice to have people to chat with who are in the same boat that's for sure.

PS i did a test today and it was negative. i got them on offer at boots though so they're only 2:50 each so i thought what the hell. i'd rather prepare myself for the BFN by testing too early than wait until AF due and be really excited. I know that's mad and i'm sure i'll calm down and relax a bit more once i get bored of thinking about it! x

Update: after lots of tests with different brands over the last couple of days i've got some results which are pretty conclusively positive. Hooray! Hope this reassures everyone that coming off cerazette needn't be complicated. fingers crossed it it all true and goes well. good luck everyone x

Thats good to hear 'hi everyone'

Also just to update on my situtation....I had first AF on 5th Sept and I reckon i sh ould ovulate anytime between 15-20 Sept ( so am BD alot). Yesterday i noticed EWCM which ive never noticed before and had a almost positive OPK...so im hoping fingers crossed im well into a normal cycle and who knows maybe a BFP is on its way

Babydust xxx

Thats good to hear 'hi everyone'

Also just to update on my situtation....I had first AF on 5th Sept and I reckon i sh ould ovulate anytime between 15-20 Sept ( so am BD alot). Yesterday i noticed EWCM which ive never noticed before and had a almost positive OPK...so im hoping fingers crossed im well into a normal cycle and who knows maybe a BFP is on its way

Babydust xxx

Yep the EWCM was a dead giveaway for me too. How handy is it that your body gives you these clues! Good luck - I'll keep an eye out to check out how you get on x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->