ttc after the Depo shot

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by faolan5109, Nov 19, 2011.

1. faolan5109

faolan5109 Guest

Hello ladies-
    I was wondering what is the best way to TTC after being o n the Depo shot.
    I heard it made it hard for you to TTC, is that true?

Thank you for you help-

2. cochy115

cochy115 Well-Known Member

Everyone is different. The only thing you can do is just see if you regulate quickly or not. Some people regulate within one cycle, others may have issues for 6 months or more. It all depends. Just see when AF comes. Check for any ovulation symptoms. Temping could help too, but if you're not ready to start that just yet, check your CM.

3. TryinFor1

TryinFor1 mommy <3

I have seen women has issues with depo for up to two years. I took it and wish I wouldnt have--worst three years of my life. And instead of getting it every 3 months, I got it every 2. AWFUL.

Anyway, also seen women get pregnant the month after they were supposed to get another injection.

It is hard to tell. ALL depends on your body. NEVER will I EVER again inject that poison in my body again!

4. jess1983

jess1983 Mother of 3

One thing about the depo shot is that every person reacts to coming off it differently. I was worried when I started trying but, But I got my BFP 3 months after my shot would have worn off. YAY. Good luck guys.