TTC after Twins! (Or other multiples too!)

MamaMac123

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Not sure if there are any out there like me but I thought it would be fun to start a thread for mamas of multiples that are TTC again!

I'm 33 and mom to 1 year old boy/girl twins who I love to pieces! Daunting as it is to think about adding another baby to this mix I'm still very excited to be starting to TTC again and to hopefully be pregnant again soon! I've always wanted a big family and hubby and I are already a bit older (DH is 41) so we don't want to waste any time. We've even accepted the idea of twins again haha

Our first go was tough. I have PCOS and it took almost 2 years of trying and 3 different doctors to get me on the right combination of meds that resulted in our twin pregnancy. I ended up on metformin, synthroid and letrozole (Femara) and we got pregnant our third cycle of that combo. We are hoping to be one of those cases you hear about where the first time is so hard and the second time just happens no issues, but I'm betting I still won't ovulate on my own and if that's the case at least we know what to do and who to go to this time around! Going to give it a couple months of trying on our own with temping and charting to see if I ovulate or not then planning to call the doctor around the first of the year if nothing is happening.

Would love to hear from any other multiples moms about their journey's and share in the attempts to keep growing our families! Baby dust to you all! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"