TTC again after 6th miscarriage...4dpo

Lilsunbeam32

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I am Lauren and I am new to this site. I had my 6th miscarriage on Feb 4th at 9 weeks, we heard the heart beat twice this time. I am finally trying again and am currently 4 dpo. I actually think I might be pregnant, just one of those hunches. Heck I have been pregnant so many times, you would think I would know by now huh? Well, I just wanted to introduce myself and say hello. happy Easter to all who celebrate it!
Take Care,
Lauren
:muaha:

Hello and welcome to B and B,
I'm so sorry for your losses i hope you are right and you are pregnant again and this time you go onto have a very happy and healthy pregnancy, good luck x

Hi Lauren welcome to B & B. I also have had many mc's, so I know how does it feel, but I wish you the best and I'm having my fingers crossed for you and hopefully you get your BFP and happy and healthy nine months!

Hi Lauren,

Welcome to BnB! So sorry for your losses, i've not long m/c and know how devestating it can feel. Hope this one's the one x

Welcome to BnB and sorry to hear about your losses. I hope that everything works out for you. Sending blessings your way!!

Hi hun. Welcome to BnB and best of luck to you! :hugs:

hello & welcome, really sorry about your loses xx

Welcome :) I have just had my fourth m/c and am waiting to try again, can't imagine having 6! Best of luck hon, Fx that you are knocked up :happydance:

Hi and welcome, so sorry to hear of your losses.

x

Hello and welcome aboard xx and fingers crossed for you xx

sorry about your losses!
Welcome :wave:

Welcome to BnB. Sorry to hear you've had so many losses, fingers crossed for you this cycle xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->