ttc again (loss mentioned) :) ...

welshmummy2be

mummy of 2 (one angel) x
Reaction score
so here i am, first time coming on this forum although ive been registered with this site since falling pregnant with my DD.

so here's my story just so some of you can get to know me a little bit more :wave: ...

i first decided to TTC when i was nearing the age of 19, fell pregnant after aprox a year of trying, i had a MMC with this pregnancy and found out at an early scan at 9weeks. i gave up trying for a short while and fell pregnant within 5 months of trying to MC naturally at 8 and half weeks pregnant, once bleeding had stopped it took me another 5 months to concieve which gave me my DD (all in all it took me aprox 3years to finally have my DD) so with the strugle of getting my DD my OH and i decided to try again sooner rather than later and decided to try as soon as she was 6months old...it took no time to concieve and to my dates i concieved before we planned to try sadly i had another MC this time around so now im back here. hoping to conceive quickly and have a healthy pregancy.

to all ladies here trying im wishing you all the best and quick conceptions :thumbup: xxx

So sorry to hear about your losses:hugs: :( I hope you get that bfp and its a sticky one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->