• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

TTC...again.

CastawayBride

Mother of Two
Reaction score
Hello all! Little about me, pregnant three times, our son who is 4 is in heaven, he passed sadly due to a doctors mistake in utero.

Our daughter is 3 next month and is asking for a sibling. We want one more and hoping to have success soon!

I also experienced a blighted ovum after my son's pregnancy right before my pregnancy with my daughter.

This time around I went off birth control after staying on it too long. My doctor did not want me on it as my gall bladder failed, largely due to me and hormones not mixing well.

I also was on metaformin for metabolic disorder, after coming off birth control I was not tolerating it well and was taken off of it as well with the decision I would have weightloss surgery after our last child.

OH, and shortly will turn 37 (Jan)....

I got pregnant first time, every time, except now that we are trying again. :shrug:

First cycle: Just came off BC, got period and it was crazy heavy. Still on metaformin, did not know that was a side effect.

Second cycle: Heavy as heck, asked to go off metaformin as I suspected it was the culprit to it, oh and it came at 21 days!

Third cycle: Off about a week and half the metaformin, came at 25 days (usually 26 cycle so not too bad) BUT it was painful with spotting starting about 3-4 days before.

So I have asked for fertility blood work, especially want to check my progesterone.

I am using the following:
Clearblue Fertility monitor (confirmed O this cycle, day 11)
Pre seed

This upcoming cycle I will be adding Guafesine starting the day after period up until day after O.

Feel free to join in on convo, I am CD 1 today!

Ive concived every time first time trying but was on depo for 2 years and struggling to determain whats normal we thought we was pregnant with positive test went for 12 week scan and nothing so now back to trying xx

Hello! So sorry to hear about your baby boy :hugs:

I am in a similar boat. I'm on cycle 3, roughly 6dpo, and this is the longest I've ever taken to get pregnant! I have two babies, and I have experienced one miscarriage.

Best of luck! Hoping it happens soon for you :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"