TTC again!

impatient1

Mommy to 1 Angel & 2 DD
Reaction score
Well we are at it again, and hoping for a happy and healthy 9 months this time. Just wanted to wish everyone the best of luck. Off to TTC land, hoping not too long this time. To be truthful we were kind of NTNP for the past month although it would be a little more stressful if I do have a bfp in the next few days as it would be the same month that I got pregnant one year ago as I found out on March 3 2009 that I had my bfp so thankfully that date has passed. I wish everyone good luck with TTC as I know it is a hard journey filled with hopes and worry for us. :dust: to all.

Hey there! Its been 1 year since my MC (04/03/09) and i got another :bfp: today. It can be very hard and i found the EED date the hardest day to get through. I am sure there is an extra sticky bean out there for you and your DH :hugs:

Hey there! Its been 1 year since my MC (04/03/09) and i got another :bfp: today. It can be very hard and i found the EED date the hardest day to get through. I am sure there is an extra sticky bean out there for you and your DH :hugs:

Thank you and Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->