TTC !!!! Ahhh!!

DeeStar03

Reaction score
Yeah nice title huh?? haha :rofl:

Just wanted to say Hi again to everyone out there and to see how everyone is doing???

Got my first period on Oct. 18 since I'm off the pill... was only on it for 2 months..

Had sex with hubby as soon as period was over and missionary position only! hahaa.. we're trying for a girl this time.. Next period is due Nov. 14th. So we'll see... Who knows?!?! Like I said... I was only on the pill for 2 months after my son was born and the first month a spotted EVERYDAY! Finally the second month got caught up. So I'm probably not preggers yet... but it would still be cool!!!

Ok thanks for listening all!

:hi: cycles after the pill vary from everyone,some ladies have awfully long cycles,but at least uv got af and seem to be "bk2normal" hun,best of luck for ur :bfp: asap :)

Thanks Honey! Yeah Im back to normal so fast cause I wasn't on the pill that long anyway.

Good Luck.... and yes TTC AAAHHH!! :) Nov. is cycle 6 for us, and my nerves are shot

Good luck on your TTC journey :) a little old wives tale i heard was to get your fella to eat lots of pickle if you want a girl! how true it is i dont know, but my DF eats it all the time in the hope we have a girl next :)

Good luck - your little boy is lovely!

THanks everyone!... Shall let you know how it goes...

Good luck on your TTC journey :) a little old wives tale i heard was to get your fella to eat lots of pickle if you want a girl! how true it is i dont know, but my DF eats it all the time in the hope we have a girl next :)

I also heard to be on a diet high in calcium and vegetables... so my husband and I take calcium pills and folic acid EVERYDAY!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->