• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Ttc and breastfeeding help please

darcie

Reaction score
Ok so I got my first period since lo was born and today I took an opk but I'm only on cd7 and it was nearly positive but it wasn't as dark as the control line yet. Am I going to ovulate soon or will I even ovulate? Any advice would be great ximage.jpg

I'm not too sure about this because I did the same a few cycles back and had a few faints then no positive. Some get light positives before the darker line and for others this does not mean anything! I'm ttc and BF'ing too- on cycle 4 just now- they've been pretty irregular so far though- 50 days, 29 days then 32 days!!

No, I used some I had on the first cycle now I'm just going with the flow- I felt as if I was becoming that obsessed TTCer again and I scared myself (DD took 28 months to conceive)
I don't want to be as stressed as before so I'm really just relaxing and when it happens it happensX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"