TTC and feeling hopeful!

Iwantbabydust

Reaction score
Hi ladies

Me and my partner have been TTC #1 for not very long.

I had one depo shot that ran out on 28th of september or so (i've heard terrible stories of it taking 2 years to ovulate again post depo :nope:).
I think I was kind of lucky because I think my body kind of returned to normal as I got a period on Oct 18th. It was very normal to me, and it was the same type of period i would get before i was on any contraception. I never thought i would be so happy to see AF back in town!

However I wasn't sure if I was gonna ovulate, but I'm like 80% sure I did as i tracked CM. (TMI warning!!) When i was on depo i never tracked CM but all i really saw was thick and creamy (genrally seen as non fertile but obvs because im infertile on depo anyways). But not long ago I did see a couple days of super sticky clear egg white CM then just slippery non sticky CM..so im hoping I did O!! Me and my partner have done the deed nearly every day once my period ended, and according to my app my next period is due Nov 16th. If AF doesn't come then i will wait 2- 3 weeks and I will test (i got a clear blue digital HPT so i wont have to worry about my imagination seeing 2 lines lol!)

I know this is my first cycle trying but I'm hoping to conceive this time. If not then I'm going on a journey I won't give up on.

Babydust to you all <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->