TTC and have some questions.

youngmommy26

Mom of 1 TTC#2
Reaction score
ok, hoping to get some input from someone. I had bought some OPK's a couple months ago. A 50 pack. I tested the whole month of June and found that my Ovulation day was cycle day 20. I have an irregular period, sometimes I start my period on the 19th of the month, sometimes the 21st, and sometimes not until the 25th. Well after getting frustrated with myself I gave up testing for a couple months. Well we decided to try again this month, but I didn't have any OPK's. Well I had started my period on the 21st of July, my period ended on the 24th or 25th. Well on the 3rd of August I was having mild cramping and the eggwhite CM. Had my spouse check my cervix, he said that it was very soft and down really low. Had intercourse that night and It HURT! felt like my cervix was being punched, bad cramping and very painful. If my calculations are correct that means I ovulated at cycle day 8? But the last time I tracked my ovulation I ovulated on cycle day 20. Can your ovulation change that drastically by a couple of months? on the 4th I still had some eggwhite CM, yesterday I still had a tiny tiny bit but it was getting sticky, and today it is sticky. I'm still having mild cramps every so often, not really anything but enough to notice. My spouse checked my cervix again on the 4, said it was still kinda soft but getting harder, checked it yesterday too, said it was really high up and very firm, today the same thing.I'm really confused as I'm new to all of this tracking stuff. I am 26 will be 27 next month, been married for 8 years and have a 5 year old son. We didn't track when we conceived him, it just took a year of having fun :happydance: I hope someone can help me here, I will be buying OPK's again next month.

your cervix should not be low if your close to ovulation.
its possible for o day to change if you have irregular cycles. have you thought about temping?

your cervix should not be low if your close to ovulation.
its possible for o day to change if you have irregular cycles. have you thought about temping?

Ok I misunderstood my spouse, they said it wasn't low, he had to reach up in there pretty far to feel it, He just checked it again a minute ago and had to reach up there really far to feel it again too, like he had to go all the way in to where his finger meets his palm to feel it. and he has really long fingers, I have short stumpy fingers. I have tried so many times to feel it myself and I can never reach it, so I make him do it. He says it's not soft anymore it feels like the tip of the nose. But when he felt it on the 3rd it felt like an ear lobe is what he said..Could my cervix be deep because I am overweight? But it was soft 3 days ago, and i'm still having mild cramping today. I am so confused:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->