TTC and newbie BBT

wantmore

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I'm new here and have been working on my bbt charting skills. I have no idea if I am doing it right and I also have a few concerns. First off, I have irregular periods, anywhere between 28-33 days. Having periods every other month is not uncommon for me either. I have 2 kids and it took me 3 and 5 months to conceive. But this time, I've been having a little bit of a weirdness.

6 months ago, I had lots of bleeding between cycles and sharp stabbing pains that would last 2 weeks. In Dec. I went to the doc and she tried some Chinese medicine on me that just made me sick. (I guess I should mention I live in Japan right now and my doctor speaks a little English and I don't know the names of the medicine she has given me due to them being in Japanese.) But in Dec, I didn't bleed, but I still had the stabbing pains. I also started having pain when urinating, but it was so irregular that I don't think it was any kind of infection. I do not have urination pain anymore. That's when I began to chart BBT due to doctors request. I went back in Jan. and she looked at what I had (maybe 10 days worth of charting) and said I was not oing and gave me to 10 pills to take that would prevent me from oing. According to my BBT, I would have had a temp spike the morning I started taking the pills. So I would have already oed right? The doc also did a blood test to check for several different disorders but they all came back negative. (YAY!) But here I am in the month of Feb and have been TTC and I'm lost.

In the past couple of days, I have been trying to read my cm and check cervical position. I hear it takes a few months to get the hang of checking these things. I have looked at so many pictures/videos of CM to kind of know what I looking at. But the cervical position... I can't reach it or I don't know what I'm feeling for. I would think it would feel kind of like a donut, but it's all mush! I also got some OPK and have taken 4 of them so far in the last 18 hours. The first one had a not-quite-as-dark line compared to the control line and the 3 that followed (11pm, 8:30am, 10:30am) all kept getting lighter. The last one was so faint you could hardly see it.

Basically, I'm lost and trying not to stress over it. Any advice would help as far as checking and testing. Sorry this is a long post. :help:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->