ttc and now confused n overwhelmed!

beauty2191

Reaction score
Hey all :) first let me say thank you for your time...every opinion.suggestion...or words just may help me out! Thank you again :)

We do have our fingers crossed with lots of hope...n baby dust :p

So, my last cycle started July 28 (2014) n ended august 3 (2014) my DH n I are trying to conceive but so far no luck and we really are not pushing it but would love to start our family. Jan 2013 we miscarried :-( and have been trying again since.
So like I said my last cycle started July 28 n ended August 3. Normal bleeding normal cramping...it was all the normal for me... well August 18 I woke up from sleeping (9 hours) totally exhausted and just a lil spotting...brown with red blood but not much started only when I wiped... it progressed but stayed sporting on ams off and ended on Saturday August 23. I have been extremely fatigue n exhausted the last two wheelsall iI want to do is sleep...n normally I am full of energy n ready to go in the morning as soon as I get up... also have been nauseous with out vonitting on n off. I am extremely hungry all the time lately n when I eat I am hungry minutes later..normally I don't have much of an appetite n forcing myself to eat and eat like 1/2 sandwich now I day a whole sandwich n am still hungry. Migraines at least once a day usually in later afternoon have to sit in the dark to get relief. I get random pain in armpit area side of breasts... I try n go to the bathroom number 2..constipated then out of no where I am running to the bathroom of diarrhea :-/ gassy all the time..stinky! Hiccups which I rarely get I Now get all the time that lasts for up word near an hour. Indigestion..lower back ache comes n goes the worst at night. Abdominal cramping n aches n alight discomfort pain in hip area.
I am just confused and not sure what's going on... I have not tested I am not sure if its
to early or not n really don't want to get my hopes up quick either my format prefnancy I didn't have any signs or symptoms I found out when I went to doctor for physical n was 9 weeks n miscarried at 11 weeks :-/

All any of us can tell you is test, as until you do none of us can tell you if you are pregnant or not x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->