TTC and Opposite shifts!

leah12

Reaction score
Is there anyone else out there struggling to find the time to BD as partner is on opposite shift?

I work during the day and my partner works night shift. Bye bye mid week fertile window! So frustrated.

Just need to vent 😒

It might seem totally inprofessional and might not be financially viable or moral but could you not try to pin down your peak fertile day and throw a sickie?! I know it's not ideal, but worth a shot. (I've never thrown a sickie and it would make me feel awful to lie but I think I would try it once and keep everything crossed that it just might work!) x

Argh! Frustrating, I'll bet! I'm also on opposite shifts but sometimes we get to see each other driving by in the mornings (no good for BD but we'll often pull over on the side of the road for a quick kiss).

If your work schedules are close enough maybe you could go into work late/leave early and say you have an appointment.

Yep I work days and dh works swing. The only time midweek is when I'm waking up and he's going to bed. It's not often we do but I try to make an effort around my fertile time.

It's definitely frustrating when I have irregular cycles so I never know when o is going to happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->