ttc and progesterone cream!

TOHARD2TRY

Reaction score
Im very irregular last cycle was 47 days! So thought ill start using natural progesterone cream, has anyone used it before and does it actually work? Been ttc overthree years! We hae done everything we can possibly think off too! Ideas would be great!

Thanks xx

Im very irregular last cycle was 47 days! So thought ill start using natural progesterone cream, has anyone used it before and does it actually work? Been ttc overthree years! We hae done everything we can possibly think off too! Ideas would be great!

Thanks xx

I love the stuff and know it helped us get our bfp(s). My luteal phase was 8-9 days prior to me using natural progesterone cream and now (well up until bfp) is 14 days. I had 3 chemicals before I started charting temps and figured out what was up. Between Progest cream, vitamin b-complex, and Vitex all my fertility issues were resolved over the course of 6 months. I know these products may not work for everyone but they worked for me as well as several other ladies I have spoken to. BTW my RE told me to continue to use the cream until the end of the 1st trimester as it does get absorbed and really works!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->