Ttc and smear

jjbuttons

Pregnant with #2
Reaction score
Hey all

So was due to have a smear an hour ago but they refused because we are trying :s

Now feel bad that wasted mil time (came to look after daughter) :( anyone else had this? Also nurse and Dr said can get preg at anytime (I thought only have a small window of opportunity?) told them came of af Friday and dtd sat so shouldn't be preg yet as not ovulating but still wouldn't do it :(

Ah well

Xx

I didn't realise they wouldn't do one I'd you were ttc :/ that's strange I've never heard of that before! Surely they could of still done it it's important to get it done!

What they presumably meant and should have said was that you could, theoretically, ovulate any time after coming off birth control and could therefore, theoretically, be pregnant without realising. If your cycles return, could you make an appointment for just after AF and just not have unprotected sex until then?

Yeah I said just come of af and dtd sat but it's still so early but they point blank said no :( will book day after af if not lucky in this cycle x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->