TTC and some questions!!

ba0218

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
So my husband and I are TTC. I have been off of the pill for a month now. the start of my last MC was Jan. 14th. I did finish the pill packet on Jan. 17th. I was expecting a withdrawal bleep sometime after that. Well it has been a total of 4 weeks and 4 days since the start of my last MC. So my question is should i have already had the withdrawal bleed? I am just a little worried as to why i haven't gotten it yet. I also have not received AF yet as well. Any advice will be great. Thank you!:)

MC as in Menstrual Cycle? Around here a lot of us use that for Miscarriage so I was confused a bit there lol :p

Anyway, It can take up to several months before your period comes back especially if you were on BC pills. So, unfortunately, all I can say is that this is normal and you'll just have to be patient for AF to come back!

I hope she comes soon!

Sorry yes i did mean menstrual cycle. Still learning all the lingo since i am new. :) Thank you so much for replying this has helped.

I was on BC then stopped at start of Dec 2014 but didn't get my AF until end of Jan 2015. Everyone's different but its possible not to start up for months! :S

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"