TTC and the TWW

ser523

Reaction score
Hey ladies,

So I'm finishing up my TWW, AF is due today with only BFN's :( But, I did think we had a good chance, so I've been very careful during this TWW, no alcohol, no pills, etc. Also, I came down with the flu or something similar (102 fever and the like), but I didn't want to take ibuprofen or sudafed in case I was pregnant. Which made for a very miserable sick me.

Anyway, I was thinking about it and it just doesn't seem realistic to avoid everything every time you're in the TWW. Since most of us don't get that BFP the first cycle, that's possibly a long time of not being able to eat certain things or take certain medications! How do you ladies approach the TWW in this regard?

Act normal until you see two lines otherwise you'll go crazy!

I assume I'm pregnant during the tww. It's 9 months of no alcohol or meds if you are, so I figure another two weeks is worth it for the best chances. Even if that's two weeks out of every month for a while.

Act normal until you see two lines otherwise you'll go crazy!
I definitely do feel crazy! *lol*

I assume I'm pregnant during the tww. It's 9 months of no alcohol or meds if you are, so I figure another two weeks is worth it for the best chances. Even if that's two weeks out of every month for a while.

That's the way I've been thinking! But I have chronic migraines and I was so sick this weekend, it was really tough not taking anything but Tylenol. And I was thinking, what if it takes us a few months to a year to get that bfp? Do women really go that long without being able to take meds? I mean no alcohol doesn't bother me because I don't drink much anyway, but no ibuprofen kills me *lol*

I act like I'm preg for tww as well
But I've had 3 mc before so I don't want anything to blame myself if things go wrong
Best o luck x

After TTC no for a long time in the end I carried on as normal. The baby doesn't take anything from you until 5 weeks however obviously a healthy lifestyle is very important too xx Do whatever you feel comfortable with ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->