ttc and vacation during the tww...is it safe to travel

Magrat

Reaction score
Hi all! Me and df are ttc #1 and I am currently in the tww. We also booked a vacation around the time I should test. As the worrywart I am I worry if 3 hours driving in each direction is safe? What do you think?

Yes, your planned excursion shouldn't affect anything. If you were working all day at a desk job you'd be sitting at your desk for far more than 3 hours.

If anything the vacation might help distract from counting down the moments until you can test.
Good luck!

Yes, your planned excursion shouldn't affect anything. If you were working all day at a desk job you'd be sitting at your desk for far more than 3 hours.

If anything the vacation might help distract from counting down the moments until you can test.
Good luck!
Thank you so much lu-is! I know women can go for months with their regular life before realising they are pregnant and all is fine. I guess after trying for a few months with no luck I am too scared to take the risk of doing something wrong:shrug:

We inseminated the day before we left for a 13 hour drive to Colorado. She took an OPK on CD 11 and it was a (slightly early) positive. We drove back a week later, and by 8dpo we got our :bfp: I think the vacation helped! And we drove much much longer than you are going to. Good luck!

Edit: She also did have a couple drinks, not excessive, but enough that we weren't overwhelmed and obsessed about the TWW!

We inseminated the day before we left for a 13 hour drive to Colorado. She took an OPK on CD 11 and it was a (slightly early) positive. We drove back a week later, and by 8dpo we got our :bfp: I think the vacation helped! And we drove much much longer than you are going to. Good luck!

Edit: She also did have a couple drinks, not excessive, but enough that we weren't overwhelmed and obsessed about the TWW!
Congratulations! Happy and healthy pregnancy:flower:
A distraction is much needed so we are going on the vacation and just take it easy. If af doesn't show by the weekend I intend to test there.[-o<

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->