TTC and very confused! Implantation bleeding or not, Help!!!!

MrsF27

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

So its my first time here so a little background on my story:

I have been ttc (about the only abbr i know so far!!) for 10 weeks now. I came off Microgynon in May and have had no period since. I am currently being tested for Poly-cystic Ovaries but don't have the results yet and won't for a few weeks.
As i don't know when my period is due/when i am ovulating i am very confused on when to actually take a test as they are meant to be used on the first day of your missed period but i don't know when that is!

On Thursday 24th July I got some slight bleeding when i wiped. After looking online and various other threads I think it is implantation bleeding but it then stopped on Friday. It has now restarted today and is slightly heavier (still not enough to show up on a pad though, only when i wipe) and still a dusty pink/brown colour and very stringy. I took a HPT this morning and it's negative.
I am feeling tired and keep getting hot flushes and slight nausea.

Any advice or what I should do now would be greatly appreciated as I am feeling very confused and on edge as to whether i'm pregnant or not!

Hi ladies,

So its my first time here so a little background on my story:

I have been ttc (about the only abbr i know so far!!) for 10 weeks now. I came off Microgynon in May and have had no period since. I am currently being tested for Poly-cystic Ovaries but don't have the results yet and won't for a few weeks.
As i don't know when my period is due/when i am ovulating i am very confused on when to actually take a test as they are meant to be used on the first day of your missed period but i don't know when that is!

On Thursday 24th July I got some slight bleeding when i wiped. After looking online and various other threads I think it is implantation bleeding but it then stopped on Friday. It has now restarted today and is slightly heavier (still not enough to show up on a pad though, only when i wipe) and still a dusty pink/brown colour and very stringy. I took a HPT this morning and it's negative.
I am feeling tired and keep getting hot flushes and slight nausea.

Any advice or what I should do now would be greatly appreciated as I am feeling very confused and on edge as to whether i'm pregnant or not!
spotting can be caused by ovulation, or may be the start of AF (abbreviation for Aunt Flow - period lol) but it shouldnt cause you to feel tired, maybe ur hormones are all over the place this month, keep tracking it and see what happens x

and i am only just getting to grips with forum talk and i been part of it for a while, i googled "ttc abbreviations" and came up with a huge list

also if it is implantation bleeding it will take another 2 weeks to show up on pregnancy test
good luck! x

It took my body nearly 10 months to adjust properly after coming off the pill!

I had spotting every now and again like you, and then wouldn't have anything for months.

10 months later I then had one normal period, and then fell pregnant the cycle after.

It might just be your body getting back to 'normal' after being on the pill. Or could be ovulation spotting.

If you were pregnant and implantation bleeding 5 days ago a HPT should be showing a positive result by now x test again in a few days maybe x

Hi,

Thanks very much for your help/advice.

Its so confusing TTC, your body does all sorts and like most people here I am sure any little sign gets your hopes up that you're finally pregnant!!

It definitely isn't like a period I have had before as they are usually quite heavy and bright red from day one, but I guess it could just be the hormones and everything settling down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->