ttc and worried

FamilyPlan12

Reaction score
Hello me and my Oh are ttc but we are a little worried.

I have previously contracted chlamydia twice both from cheating exes and was wondering how much of an affect this could have on fertility?
I came off my pill in November '13 and we have been trying since, Although this isn't a long time we are still worried as we have been having sex 2-3 times a week and still nothing. I also suffer from irregular periods which are always really painful and have suffered with bleeding after sex twice.

I have been to the doctors on 2 separate occasions the first time she did a pregnancy test and tested for infections, test was negative but said there was a slight infection she didn't want to treat, is this a problem? and the second time she ignored the fact we are trying for a baby and prescribed me the contraceptive pill to try and regulate my periods... this is not what we want!

If anyone has any information or has been through something similar it would be much appreciated xx

Any infection or STD can affect fertility I would find a better doctor one who will treat your infection and I wouldn't take birth control there are other ways and even natural herbs that can regulate your cycle.

I'm sorry I have no help to offer except to say I believe the advice once you've been trying for a year is to seek medical advice as it can take a while to get the ball rolling for fertility investigations.

Thanks Guys cause its 1 month till its been a year since we started so were getting a bit worried now and i little bit annoyed that we have had no luck. The doctors don't seem to understand as we are both young but it is really starting to upset us as we really want our own family we have decided to put our wedding on hold as we want a family more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->