ttc, any tips, please help!

sierra28

Reaction score
hello I'm 20 years old and me and my fiancé are try for a baby. I was on depo for 9 months and have been of it for 6 months, and my periods haw been regular ever since I have gotten off of it, good sign? I use period tracker to track my ovulation and fertility, I'd that a accurate? I have been having sex everyday, and will keep doing so until my schedules ovulation which is jan 3, so I don't miss it, are my chances good? please help!

Yes your regular cycles is good!
How days are your cycles?

Purchase some OPK's (online they are cheap) start taking them around early evening say 4pm everyday from CD 10 til you see the lines get equally dark or one darker than the other. This shows you are, have, or are about to ovulate which is when the egg drops and the sperm creates a baby with the egg!

Having sex everyday can be hard on his sperm try every other day or every 3 days.
Sperm can live in your female organs for up to 4-5 days.

Positions where you are lying down are best because it helps the sperm flow up your cervix into your uterus. After sex lay with a pillow under your bum and relax for 10-20 mins!

The period tracker on your phone should show your fertile days, make sure to use opk during those days so you know if you ovulated for sure. Those are the times to have sex every other day! So if you are suppose to ovulate the 3rd have sex the 31st, skip the 1st, then do it the 2nd, and 3rd! Then after this cycle if not PG purchase your opk's! - My advice!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->