TTC baby #1

TessaDee

Reaction score
Hey there,

My partner have decided to start TTC, and are in the early stages, and was wondering if there were any tips you ladies or gentlemen would be able to provide? :flower: :happydance: Everyones help would be great!! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Congratulations! Dont' stress about it too much and worry about ovulating and charts! Just go with the flow and see how things go! x

I agree with startingout!! Don't stress to much. My husband and I decided to start TTC in March so we are still new at this too. I was really disappointe when it didn't happen the first month. Try not to get discouraged, and have fun!!!

Good luck. Hubby and I are TTC #1 also. We are on month 4 and anxiously waiting to see if AF arrives. If you don't know your cycles already a period tracker app may help. That is where I started. Depending on your normal cycle days you can then estimate your most fertile days.
After 3 months I was diagnosed with endometriosis so the doc suggested to try OPKs. I tried these this month but had some trouble getting a true positive but we were traveling and I stopped after I got fertile CM, etc. I haven't tempted yet because it just seems like a lot of work. Maybe I will if I don't get pregnant soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->