TTC baby #2 on 10th cycle

luvab

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

Hubby and I have been trying for baby #2 since Aug/16. So far, no luck.
It took us 11mths to get pregnant with my DS, so I kind of expected that this second time around would be a wait.
I'm finding it so hard to deal with a neg preg test each month. Everyone around me is pregnant. I work at a doctors office and I sware everyone is pregnant. I'm very down and not sure if I should keep on trying for my own mental health! I've even started avoiding my parents who know that were trying because I feel embarrassed and almost like I'm disappointing them. So far we've used ovulation tests, preseed and some pills that my natural path gave me. I've spoken to my doctor about it and he thinks there is nothing wrong and told me to relax and be patient. I've gotten my hormones and blood work checked and everything is fine.

I just cant take the wait any longer!

Thanks for listening ladies :)

:hugs: The wait is definitely hard. I am really struggling today as well.

Maybe you could try NTNP for a cycle or two to help take off some of the pressure?

I know it is easier said that done. I have tried NTNP and it usually lasts until af leaves. :haha:

Hello. We are on our 7th cycle trying for no 2. It is so depressing isn't it. All my friends fell pregnant for the second time straight off so I'm feeling pretty down. All this stressing and worrying does not help I'm sure. Happy to wait with u :)

Hope you get your bfp soon. I think maybe a little weekend away might do you and your dh good if you can get a babysitter?

Sometimes a change of scenery can help relax you when ttc.

Hi hun. It took us 11 months for no 1. We've been ttc no 2 since Jan but I never went back on bc after ds was born so I definitely feel your pain! It's really depressing isn't it. Like pp all my friends fell straight away with no 2 so I'd naively expected we would too

Yes, it's very depressing. I've had so many friends and ppl around me get pregnant and it's a horrible feeling. I hope our baby comes to us soon :)

Yes, it's very depressing. I've had so many friends and ppl around me get pregnant and it's a horrible feeling. I hope our baby comes to us soon :)

I must say we took so long to get pregnant with #1 that everyone we know is done having kids. That has really helped. My sister is a possibility but I don't think they are trying for one right now.

We started NTNP 18 months ago. It is really heart breaking to be going through this again. DS was a ltttc baby and I was hoping it wouldn't go that way again.

Hi hun. It took us 11 months for no 1. We've been ttc no 2 since Jan but I never went back on bc after ds was born so I definitely feel your pain! It's really depressing isn't it. Like pp all my friends fell straight away with no 2 so I'd naively expected we would too

I also thought that this time around I would fall pregnant quick because my body has been pregnant before..guess not :(

Sending you lots and lots of baby dust!

Feel your pain :hugs:

I conceived after 2 months with our Daughter (NTNP as opposed TTC) and have now been trying for 21 months for baby number two. Like you, all tests etc have come back normal and the Dr thinks it'll just happen.

I am beyond fed up now!!

DS took just under 3 years to concieve but silly me though that this time around would be quick, since I'd already had a baby :dohh: Cycle #11 now and had the biggest cry when AF arrived. I had high hopes for last month. The one year is staring me in the face and it kills me. The worst part for me is I didn't start BBT until cycle #8. Prior to that I though I O'd cd 13 and had a 14 day LP (due to O pains). Turns out I was so wrong. Only an 8 day LP. All that time where I could have fixed it and already got a :bfp: Plus knowing that I probably would have conceived in that time but baby didn't have time to implant properly before my body flushed them out :cry:
I started Vitex cycle #9 for half a cycle and last cycle took it all through and have gotten my LP to 10 days so offically in the "normal" range now. I'm starting to wonder now though if I should get my progesterone levels checked as my post O temps stay pretty low and last cycle they started dropping at 8 DPO :/
Starting to get very frustrated. We wanted a 21 month age gap at most, well beyond that now. We tried NTNP last cycle and that was a total bust! I don't know how some ladies switch from TTC to NTNP, it was impossible to turn baby fever off.
Wishing everyone in this tread all the best and that we all get :bfp: and healthy Bubs at the end, very soon :hugs:

Hi ladies. Well AF got me again so onto month 8! On the plus side the seven seas seems to have lengthend my cycle which is great as it was getting crazy short! Hope u guys are all doing o.k

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->