• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

TTC baby #3 after recent loss

BecciKim

No Title
Reaction score
Last month I found out I was pregnant, unfortunately we suffered a loss. Technically a chemical pregnancy as I was 4 weeks and 3 days, but I hate the term chemical.

So we are trying again this month and I'm currently in the 2 week wait. I'm only about 3DPO, really hoping to get a positive and sticky bean when I start testing next week.

I hate the 2WW! It's so hard not to think about testing.
Anyone else in the 2WW?

Hey

I’m also here TTc #3 after suffering a miscarriage on Monday at nearly 8 weeks. Still waiting for the bleeding to stop so I can start tracking. Bit of a strange one for me being back here again, this pregnancy was a complete surprise as we have been told we couldn’t conceive naturally. But we made the decision today to start actively trying and hope we get another miracle. So I may be here a long time but I hope not. Wishing you all the luck in the world x

I also hate the term chemical. A loss is a loss no mater how early you were. GL and I hope you both get your BFP soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"