TTC baby #3!!

mamaof2sons

Reaction score
Hello! I am new here :) My name is Kate. I have two boys. Hubby & I have been TTC baby#3 for two cycles now! I been off birth control for probably 8 months or longer. My last two I didn't even try, they just came. But im doing everything now. Tracking BBT, cervical mucus, ovulation tests, taking vitamins, etc. I actually just ovulated Monday! We did the deed of course so now I'm 1DPO in the 2WW! Prayers and baby dust please! Hope all you ladies conceive this month!! :baby:

:hi: Welcome! DH and I have one DD and have been trying since Feb. I actually love the TWW :blush: even if it is a negative love the excitement, so certainly sending babydust your way, lol CD 8 here so a few days before I can join you.

Hi I am also ttc my 3rd! I have 2 girls aged 2 and 4. I'm on cd4 now so will be a while before I o and this will be my 2nd cycle ttc after my 3rd unplanned pregnancy ended in august! We wasn't trying for that one but we are trying now and I'm looking forward to the tww :)

Welcome to BnB! Glad to have you here!

I have two children as well, a girl and a boy, and have been ttc again since September 2014. I have been pregnant three times since then and each one ended in loss so I'm still technically still trying for my third.

Hopefully we both get lucky soon with sticky beans! Good luck!

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->