TTC Baby Baldwin No 5!!!!!!!!

ricschick

Proud mummy of 6!
Reaction score
just wanted to say hi!!! we've decided to go for our final baby no 5! good luck to everyone!! xx:flower:

Hey. Welcome :)

Wow #5! I hope I have that many one day.

GL with TTC :)

Best of luck! Are you sad for this to be your last or go you thing you'll feel ok about it? I sometimes feel sad to think my next pregnancy will prob be the last, so can't imagine what it would be like after 4 ;) xxx

Oooh! 5!! Wow! We're trying for number 3 at the moment, and this will be our last. Poor hubby is terrified we'll have multiples, it took me a few months to convince him to try for 1 more, so more than that would finish him off!
I'm a bit sad that this will be our last time TTC, but will be glad to have pregnancy over and done with!

TBO we thought Jamie would be our last he has just turned 3 but I think it's now or never and I don't want to start all over again in a few years so we thought why not, feel the last seat in the car lol! I do love being pregnant tho so it is sad to think this will most def be our last. But I'm excited as there will be a bigger gap this time and I won't have too many little ones and the older ones will be happy to help. Xx

We are ttc# 4!! I also love being pregnant and am a little sad this will be our last. But I'm excited!! Good luck!!

Ahh good luck Jodie! I just love being pregnant although it has gotten harder with each pregnancy lol have you found this too? I was huge with my last too he was 9lb 2oz and I'm determined not to put on as much weight this time! Lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->