• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

TTC baby no 2

mummy 2 b Kay

Reaction score
Hi
I wondered if anyone else is having same problems at me and could help.
Me and my partner have been ttc baby no 2 now for just over a year, my periods have gone irregular so i dont know from one month to the next when and if im ovulating.
Is there anything that i can do to regulate my periods again and even if im not having a period can i still be ovulating?
Thanks in advance

I have had irregular periods since the beginning. When I was ttc DS my dr put me on provera to start my period and then clomid to make me ovulate. We are doing the same thing now that we are ttc#2. When we weren't ttc, I was put on birth control to help regulate my cycles. I hope I have helped a little and good luck hun

I know i O in the 2-3 days of my AF, which makes it fun trying to conceive, not really, and the last few months have made it worse the best thing i can say is get O test and use them every day until you get the positive, the only other thing is you can track your temps, but i cant do that because my temperature is usually around 96-97 no matter what time of year.

I've never been regular since having our first.
Pre-baby was 26 day cycles, post baby anywhere from 27 (last cycle), to 49 days.
It's been over 4 years since I had a baby.

wow, last month i thought i may be, but just a long cycle.
my AF used to come every 28 days on que. after my daughter last feb, i have had 24 day cycles, and last month 33 days so idk what happened there and my whole O chart was messed up from that. so this month has not been fun tryig to find out when I'm going to O.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"