TTC baby no 2

Oh no Mary :( do you think it's the pressure?

I think my af is on its way :( I'm starting to get the slightly thicker darker discharge that normally comes just before its arrival. If it is her she's having a mean month because I've been on the brink of throwing up for days and have been cramping for a week!

I think it may be the pressure he's feeling. This is out first month of really trying with me charting/tracking my days and so I have been talking about it alot..

I guess we can try tonight but not feeling hopeful ...

Darn AF showing up for you ladies. When TTC its a pretty disappointing day if it does show...
Still only four or five dpo here for me... AF (or testing for BFP!) due next week. I did have a weird thing today. My breasts felt today (just for a few seconds) like they did just before milk would come in when I was breastfeeding. It was so quick and of course I'm examining every tiny detail but... Kind of made me a bit hopeful. Will see next week I guess!
Flutterly when will you test if you're not sure when AF is due?

Af came this morning…boooooooo! My other half was really disappointed as well. The only benefit is that I haven’t got to hide anything over Christmas. It’s not easy going to Christmas parties pregnant. Next month will be a full month of lots of ttc haha! I still can’t believe it after having fuzzy boobvs, cramps and pains for a week and almost throwing up. Mean, mean, mean :witch::witch::witch:

Hi ladies, may I join you? My son will be 3 in May. It took us a full year to get pregnant with him. We are now in our 5th cycle. 11 dpo, took a test this morning and it was negative so now I am just waiting for AF to arrive which should be Friday so I can get on with the next cycle. With my son my Dr would not run tests until we had been trying for a year since then I have a new Dr because my other transferred to another city, My new Dr told me to come see her in January if it still hasn't happened. My husband just turned 40 and is starting to become weary of having kids after 40 so the sooner the better for us.

I have this issue that my natural period symptoms are exactly that of pregnancy symptoms! Last month I knew I couldn’t be pregnant but I was getting cramping, felt sick, big boobs! Happens every ruddy month! I met an amazing bunch of ladies on here last time round and we are all still in touch on Facebook have a special group just for us!). We were all due the same time and it’s been amazing watching our bubbies grow up!

Agh our stories seem so similar! I'm ttc #2 and so excited to finally be able to say that! My son will be two in the spring and my period symptoms since weaning him off breastfeeding are So similar to pregnancy symptoms so it's something that makes me feel all fooled each time. But this time were actually trying, so I'll at least know it's not so silly for me to suspect pregnancy! Lol. Happy to have you as a buddy and hope we get our BFP's soon! I am on CD 1 right now, smack at the beginning for this cycle. :dust:

How is everyone doing? I'm getting impatient and just want to know if I'm pregnant or if it's onto the next cycle! I'm going to test Monday! Hoping #2 is on the way!

I am confused! I took a test at 11dpo and it was negative so I decided to wait for AF and test the day after if it doesn't show up. Friday came and it didn't come so tested Saturday morning and got another negative. Fast forward to today and still not here. Did a IC test and got a very faint positive after a 3 hour hold so I went out and bought my son a "Bestest Brother Ever" shirt and did another test before telling my husband so I bought a digital test and it came back "not pregnant" so I did another IC test and a even fainter line but I still see it when squinting. I opened the digital and it had 2 very blue lines but I have read that doesn't really mean much with digitals apparently. So I will test again in the morning with fmu and pray for a much clearer positive!

Magan85 - very exciting! Hoping for the best for you; it sounds promising.

I am 6 or 7 dpo and just waiting, itchign to test but I know it's too soon. I am going to try and hold out until at least my af is due on the 21st. So far I am not having any af symptoms; I usually get breast tenderness/fullness and some cramping about a week or so before. But again, it's still early so we shall see...

I tested with FMU and got the same results as last night. Not pregnant on digital but faint line on IC. That was my last IC so I am going to go out tonight and buy a few different brands just to see. I'm not sure if I will do them tomorrow morning or wait another day in hopes of it getting stronger. Chances are I wont make it past getting home after buying them without testing lol. Maybe I will buy a dollar store test just to get it out of my system lol.

Hey ladies... couldn't wait anymore so tested yesterday and.... bfp on a first response digital. I'm super excited also a bit nervous as its two days early so hoping he's a sticky little bean!!

Magna85 how many dpo are you?
Mary cotter it's so hard to wait! Fingers crossed!

Congrats Scromfry!!!! I am 17DPO today with my son I had a clear positive on 12DPO.

Aww congrats Scrom! Such great news! Happy and healthy 9 months to you!

Thanks ladies! Over the moon... anyone have any ideas on how/when to tell my three year old? Last night he told his daddy that when he grew up he was going to have a baby in his tummy so he knows somethings up!

Although just though of it, don't want to take over the thread with something unrelated so if you have ideas pm me! Thanks :)

Scrom- Of course it's related! We all support each other through and through! It's great you brought this up since many of us will need it soon I hope! Maybe buy a little newborn onesie and explain to him that he will be a big brother soon? Ask him if it's a girl or boy, I think these kids sense things more than us.

Scromfy that is so cute! I am not sure how you could tell your 3 year old but would keep in mind that 3 yer olds like to talk. He might accidentally spill the beans before you are ready so maybe tell him when you are ready to tell others.

I got a clear BFP on a first response test this morning!!!! So excited!!

Magan85 congratz!!!

I am itching to test but I know its too early (8 or 9 dpo today) so trying to wait a little longer.. I do sorta feel that af is on her way as I've been having mild cramps, full/tender breasts and gas since yesterday :( The only thing that's making me think it may not be af is that I dont have my usual sweet cravings and moodiness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->