TTC baby number 2

ally87

Reaction score
Well hello ladies here I am again TTC. I have a beautiful 22 month old little girl, who is my world. It took us 18 months to conceive her. I had an amazing pregnancy, never felt so healthy, my labour on the other hand was a different story. Due to many reasons I ended up with an emergency c-section. I lost a lot of blood and ended up with 4 units of blood and 4 units of plasma transfused. I went into heart, kidney and lung failure. They managed to stabilise me but I was in intensive care and on life support for 28 hrs. I eventually got to meet my amazing daughter and hold her. After nearly 2 weeks in hospital I eventually made it home. I couldn't believe my luck after only 2 months of TTC we got a bfp. Unfortunately it wasn't meant to be and we lost the baby at 5 weeks 2 days. We are hoping for a sticky bean that doesnt take an eternity to concieve. Spreading fairy dust for everyone here. Good luck ladies.

Hi!

Hope all goes well for you!

I am also ttc #2 and hope everything will go well this time.

I'm ttc #2 also! We are on our second month. I fell pregnant twice on the very first month trying, so this is worrying me a bit! I had the mirena IUD and had issues with it. I'm really worried it did some damage. Good luck to you!! I hope it doesn't take long for you!

Hey I have a 27 month old and we are starting to try for numbe two also!

Good luck!!

Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"