TTC baby number 2

calilove77

Reaction score
HI! :flower: Anyone else TTC baby number 2? We just entered into our 6th month of trying. It literally took NO time to get pregnant with our DD who is now 3.5. Anyone else want to join me on our wait? :hugs:

I will hun I'm ttc number 2 my son is 12 lol

Yay! Someone to talk to on the same page! lol. How long have you guys been trying?

I have lost 8 :-(

First month ttc again though xxx

HaleyJJ- I am so so soo sorry!!!!!!!! Fingers crossed for a sticky bean this month!

hello, am TTC#2 as well, my first child is 6. We have been trying for 2 years since I had my Mirena removed. Been having a lot of problems with my menstrual cycle since getting off of the IUD. I think maybe that has to do with why it's taking so long for us. But then again it took a little over a year to concieve our son, so I have no idea, just doing what we can. The witch is due to show her face in about 3 to 5 days, so we will see. not really having any symptoms, but I didn't track anything this month, kind of took a break from all the stressful testing. If I don't get a BFP this time, I got some stuff coming in the mail, some OPK's, pregnancy tests, preseed lubricant, softcups, Basal thermometer, and some fertilaid and count boost vitamins for my DH to take, so we are prepared for next month! Hope everyone gets there BFP soon.

Welcome youngmommy26! Good luck to you this month! Hoping af doesnt show her face in a few days for you! Wish I had words of wisdom for you and your ttc journey!

My hubby and I mostly shop at an organic store in town and we bought a TON of herbs and such this last weekend for me to begin taking/making into teas and help with hormone levels/blood etc. Here is what i got to make a tea: Damiana, nettle leaf,red raspberry, Alfalfa, and oatstraw for my tea. I also bought some false unicorn capsules and began taking them as well as maca. I have upped my B12 as well. My next step this month will be to begin seeing a chiropractor asap...

Welcome youngmommy26! Good luck to you this month! Hoping af doesnt show her face in a few days for you! Wish I had words of wisdom for you and your ttc journey!

My hubby and I mostly shop at an organic store in town and we bought a TON of herbs and such this last weekend for me to begin taking/making into teas and help with hormone levels/blood etc. Here is what i got to make a tea: Damiana, nettle leaf,red raspberry, Alfalfa, and oatstraw for my tea. I also bought some false unicorn capsules and began taking them as well as maca. I have upped my B12 as well. My next step this month will be to begin seeing a chiropractor asap...

wow, sounds like you are prepared! I don't have access to all the wonderful natural herbs and stuff around here. I live in the country in Indiana, so what we have is very limited. Don't have many stores, so I have to order a lot of stuff online. figured I would try that fertilaid stuff, seems to have a lot of good reviews. at this point i'm willing to try anything. But we will be moving back to the Metro area of Detroit in a few months, can't wait to be back in civilization..:laugh2: I hope you get your BFP soon, and sending lots of sticky baby dust your way!

Me too....first month TTC #2. DD is 16 months, sowill be 2 at the very least which is why we waited til now. Trying to remember everything that can help from first time, and just realised, I haven't a clue lol....Only thing I remember is folic acid every day, and concieved on the month I tried Soy Isoflavins. Also, I had just been diagnosed with pernicious anaemia and had been taking B12 injections, which my OB told me may have helped. So far this time I've just been taking folic acid....currently CD14
now so should ov soon :happydance:

YoungMommy- I live in the country but its only a 30 min drive to the city- I bet you are ready for normal shopping! ;) Thank you and good luck, keep us posted! :)

Dreambaby- our cycles are really close! :)

Alibliz- Welcome! Good luck this month and keep us posted :):):)

Hi Everyone! I just started ttc #2. DD is going to be 2 next month. i am a bit worried as I will be 39 next month. I am 9-12 dpo in my cycle. Fertility friend says 12 dpo, but I think it is more like 10 dpo. I'm getting bfn's every morning so I am already preparing for next cycle. Fingers crossed for all of you!!

Welcome stranjegirl! Fingers crossed that if it isnt this month, it is next!! :)

YoungMommy- I live in the country but its only a 30 min drive to the city- I bet you are ready for normal shopping! ;) Thank you and good luck, keep us posted! :)

Dreambaby- our cycles are really close! :)

Alibliz- Welcome! Good luck this month and keep us posted :):):)

yea we r

Hi Everyone! I just started ttc #2. DD is going to be 2 next month. i am a bit worried as I will be 39 next month. I am 9-12 dpo in my cycle. Fertility friend says 12 dpo, but I think it is more like 10 dpo. I'm getting bfn's every morning so I am already preparing for next cycle. Fingers crossed for all of you!!

I just turned 39 too, hoping for a bfp in time to have #2 before I turn 40.

That was my goal too! I had really wanted to start trying for #2 a few months ago, but had a flare up of my pelvic pain issues so it set me back. I have a good feeling about next month though! Fingers crossed for you!!

Chiropractor apt in the morning! I have always had severe cramps and when I was in high school I saw one a lot b/c I have one side of my pelvis that is tilted up and forward so it makes my hips look crazy and about 1/2 an inch higher. It is all connected so fingers crossed it helps this month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->