Ttc Baby number 3!

Pridey

Reaction score
Hello all, After having just over a 6 year gap between my two princesses, myself and my partner thought it maybe good to have less of a gap this time so here we are ttc number 3. My youngest was born 1st January 2014 so we hoping maybe things would work with us and we would have good luck in the upcoming months, I have heard of people falling pregnant quite quickly after having a baby is this actually true? Has anyone been ttc after not long having a baby? Thank you for reading x

I'm only TTC #1 myself, but one of my good friends growing up was just 11 months older than her twin brothers. It's definitely possible!

We TTC#2 when DD was about 3 months old and got our BFP when she was 5 months old. Now DS is about to turn 1 and we're TTC again in a year :D

I had always said I would like an age gap between my children but I am 25 now and my partner is 27 and we would like to complete our family before we get to a certain age. Also our parents are getting older and do not have the best of health so would love for them to see our children grow up, I'm just hoping it doesn't take all of those years again as others we know seem to get pregnant at the drop of a hat but us no its a very lengthy process lol x

I am TTC # 3 and it hasnt been as easy as 1 and 2. I am with someone different though and I am older than the first 2 so who knows if that plays into it. Hopefully it happens quickly for you though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->