TTC baby numero 2 NeWbIe :-)

tinadecember

Mummy to Evie and TTC
Reaction score
Hello lovely ladies!

I'm not completely new to baby and bump, this was my sanctuary when TTC my first baby (now a 3 year old monster!) and now we have made the decision to start to try for baby number 2 I thought baby and bump can keep me sane throughout the journey again!

A little about myself, I'm Tina from Liverpool. I'm 25 years old and this will be my 3rd pregnancy. Unfortunately I was unlucky enough to have a molar pregnancy back in February 2009 and then I had my daughter Evie in July 2010.

So I'm on day 28 of 28 of my first TTC cycle... not feeling hopeful as I haven't got the highest of sex drives so we have only done the deed the one time this month.. at least it was around ovulation though and it does only take one time!

Suppose I had better get used to lots of sexy time again haha!

Not really got any symptoms, the first symptom I had with Evie was sensitive nipples so I'm constantly pinching my nipples to see if there's any soreness there hmmm... wish me good luck ladies! Think I'll give it a few days and if no period I'll test!

Lots of lovely baby dust sprinkled for you ladies xxxx

Hi :flower:
Im also trying for #2.This is our first month trying since coming off the pill.
My sex drive isnt what it used to be,before we had DD we were at it all the time,but having a toddler and grown man to look after leaves me exhausted!
Wishing you the best of luck
:dust:

haha I know that feeling hun! I just want to get my PJs on and snuggle into bed and go to sleep most nights.

But a baby can't be made without getting jiggy! xxx

goodluck hun hope this is your time & it only takes one time :)

Thanks hun, still no AF yet and to be honest it doesn't feel like it's coming today.

I do have some cramping going on but it doesn't feel like the usual "oh noooooooooooo period is on it's way" pains haha fingers crossed hey! xx

haha :) im on cycle day 22 as you confirmed for me haha and ive got pains lower down that feel crampy I think af may come early :) but I had cramping when I found out I was pregnant with my first that actually felt like af was coming :) hope this is your time x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"