TTC back on after my miscarriage

Lincoln Girl

mummy to Mayze and Mia
Reaction score
Hi ladies

After having a miscarriage in December we are back TTC.

Im excited but so scared incase it happens again :nope:

Hubby is even worse than me. He is so so anxious. He never really let on how much the MC hurt him (hes not good at talking about things) and only recentlyin the last few weeks talked to me about being scared it would happen again.

I blame myself my my Miscarriage tho :cry: im diabetic and my blood sugars are so so high all the time. They said high blood sugars can increase your chances of miscarriage and it did for me :cry: if i was sensible i could have been 17 weeks now :(

but i have got to stop dwelling on that fact i know but it upsets me so much that it was my fault i lost our baby....i just ache for another baby in my arms. We have a 3 year old daughter and we are ready to give her the brother or sister she and we want.

im going to get healthyand get that baby!!!

anyway im going to stop rambling.

good luck to everyone TTC xxxxxxxx

All The Best Hun....
Keep Ya Head Held High And Yoooh Will Get That Baby Yooh Want :)
xx

Hi Lincoln Girl,

I'm not a regular on this site but have been thinking about my miscarriage and found the site.

I registered just so that I could tell you that you absolutely don't know if your miscarriage was your fault! 1 in 4 pregnancies result in miscarriage. Many are just for run of the mill genetic reasons over which we have no control.

Please don't assign the blame to yourself. It's good to focus on getting your blood sugar under control and doing anything else that helps with fertility- but even if that helps, it still doesn't mean that it was your sugar that caused your pregnancy loss.

I wish you all the best on your TTC.

My nutritionist just told me to cut out all wheat. I did that and got pregnant with my wonderful daughter who is now 14 months. I didn't believe it could have helped, but who knows. So I'm back off the wheat. I found a few other news articles that suggests that celiac disease affects fertility.

So, who knows! There are so many variables! All we can do is do our best with the information we have at the time.

Blessings,
Stephanie

Hi Lincoln Girl,

So sorry to hear of your loss and my heart goes out to you and your hubby.

I also had a miscarriage in January 2010 at 13 weeks (my dating scan) after seeing a lovely healthy heartbeat at 9 weeks, my baby just dies around 10 weeks. Like you, I have also gone over in my head what I could have done to prevent this and the answer is NOTHING. Dont blame yourself.

Its really hard on husbands and partners as they are so busy making sure we are ok that their feelings get put on hold abit and I know that now I am feeling better, my hubby seems to be the one struggling more.

Anyway! being positive now and looking to the future. I wish you lots of luck and heres to a happy ending for us both. ( I have just ovulated this weekend and have been busy in the bedroom :)

Hopefully see your BFP soon on another topic page!

This is my first day on here and apologise if I am not up to he bnb lingo!

x

HI
Sorry for your loss.
As above, please dont blame yourself...it could have been for any reason!!!
My hubby too stayed very quiet for some weeks and then opened up to me and told me he had stayed strong for me and only then when i was stronger, he felt he could truely grieve...we both grieve together now and talk about how we feel. I can understand his anxiety...we have it too and plus my mum decided to tell me all the details of my sis in laws recent birth and I feel she was trying to put me off...that scared me too.
We are going to see the new baby this weekend and also it is our anniversary....im also fertile so watch this space...good luck for your bfp! XXXXX

Thankyou all for your kind words.

i know the MC could have hapopened for any reason but i didnt help myself by having such bad diabetes. Better blood sugars world have given my baby more of a chance and i feel so bad about that.

BUT ive got to move on and stop thinking like it or i will drive myself crazy!

good luck to you all xxxxxxxxxx

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"